Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I'm not giving Sabonis a pass. He should've played better....but the rest of the starters shot poorly and did not help by letting the GS guards get in the paint.

Sabonis- 49%
Fox- 42%
Monk- 41%
Barnes- 42%
Huerter- 35%

Everyone deserves some blame, Including coach Brown...Mitchell and Len should've played more, but instead, he wasted minutes in Barnes/Huerter...Sac needed more rebounding/defense but Brown was more concerned with running/gunning.....Shouldve used Mitchell to hound/pest Curry and Len to put a body on Looney....Huerter/Barnes were a combined 3 for 13 shooting.
Where were the Kings getting more rebounding from? They gave up offensive rebounds all season. Len wasn't fixing that. He didn't even get in the rotation until the last month of the season. There is a reason he doesn't play extended minutes.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Where were the Kings getting more rebounding from? They gave up offensive rebounds all season. Len wasn't fixing that. He didn't even get in the rotation until the last month of the season. There is a reason he doesn't play extended minutes.

Len gave Sac 23 solid minutes in games 2/3...8 rebs(3 off) in 23 minutes...overall he was a +5...I'm not saying he had to grab a bunch of rebounds or play 25 minutes...Just give GS a different look and put a body on Looney.....Barnes/Huerter were both trash...Slide Sabonis to PF and see what happens.

Fox/Monk/Huerter/Barnes shot a combined 12 for 46.......They deserve some heat, just like Sabonis.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Len gave Sac 23 solid minutes in games 2/3...8 rebs(3 off) in 23 minutes...overall he was a +5...I'm not saying he had to grab a bunch of rebounds or play 25 minutes...Just give GS a different look and put a body on Looney.....Barnes/Huerter were both trash...Slide Sabonis to PF and see what happens.

Fox/Monk/Huerter/Barnes shot a combined 12 for 46.......They deserve some heat, just like Sabonis.
Kings won game 6 without Len playing at all.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Kings definitely need to feature Keegan Murray in their offense next season. I wanna see him improve his handle and attack more off the dribble.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Kings definitely need to feature Keegan Murray in their offense next season. I wanna see him improve his handle and attack more off the dribble.
There was a fast break where he had ball and he looked scared to attack one guy in front of him, looked around for help, fumbled the ball then got his shyt rejected.. :patrice:Idk breh, he probably should practice shooting that corner shot at a rate in playoffs..

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I take no solace in being right but….
Honestly, its got more to do with the Kings getting their backs broken on the glass and giving Curry as many shots as he needed to unlock all of his chakra gates :mjlol:

It was obvious that Brown was convinced he needed to get Sabonis and Huerter going with that heavy DHO action. Thought it was dumb when it took the ball out of Fox's hands and all of the drives stopped, but I get it the gamble at the end of the day.

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
There was a fast break where he had ball and he looked scared to attack one guy in front of him, looked around for help, fumbled the ball then got his shyt rejected.. :patrice:Idk breh, he probably should practice shooting that corner shot at a rate in playoffs..
Because a 22 year old rookie can't or won't get better. That same rookie who looked like a deer in headlights for the 1st 2-3 games, played much better the rest of the series.
:unimpressed:

Daps
I see that goof ball @Gil Scott-Heroin still hasn’t learned to stop taking his victory lap in the first half :mjlol:

The Warriors have had the same issue all season; they don’t have a consistent way of scoring points outside of Steph.

They rely on broken plays, praying for blown coverages, fast break points, and pull up 28 footers.

They have 2 guys who are literally not worth looking at in the 4th with Draymond and Looney.

Time to make some adjustments :sas1:
RIP the Kings. The @Squirrel from Meteor Man jinx has been activated. This c00n never learns.

:wow:
It was written.

:wow:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
This matchup should've been the Western Conference Finals. Whoever wins this series is coming out the West.