Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I hear all this talk about "Championship DNA" and the experience the Warriors have that allows them to rise to the occasion when needed.

To be perfectly honest, I don't think that is actually a thing for them, and I'm not entirely sure if it even exists. I say that because this team had no experience and "Championship DNA" in 2015, and yet we saw what Steph, Dray and Klay did, defying the odds all throughout that postseason.

They've known what to do to win since the beginning.

This is just who they are and who they've always been, long before coming into the league.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look at this dirty hoe :scust:

She a grizzlies fan so she saw Steph eliminate her team

No he can't
Steph is an amazing player but we are not fukking ignoring him straight up not being the best player on the team for two of his title runs.
He's not the best of his era either. That's LeBron no matter what happens in this upcoming series.
Steph is an incredible player and possibly the best player in the NBA currently at 35 years old. An All time great, certainly has an argument for top 10, possibly top 5 but he's not in that Jordan/LeBron tier.