Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Before the postseason, all I heard was the three best teams in the league were in the East and the winner was the favorite. I'll take all four remaining West teams over anybody in the East right now.
Eastern teams looking like pretenders compared to western teams. Only Boston can keep up with the four remaining squads out west.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Before the postseason, all I heard was the three best teams in the league were in the East and the winner was the favorite. I'll take all four remaining West teams over anybody in the East right now.
Well the Celtics are gonna be the only one left standing with the Bucks flame out and Joel being doubtful in game one. I expect the C's to beat whoever comes out of Heat/Knicks. Still think they're the most complete team.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he knew what he had to do today in game 6
XAVu2Ad.gif

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
So they need Myles Turner basically.
:unimpressed:
Everybody that fits what they need is gonna cost them a ton, they either have to get lucky in the draft or trade for a hella young almost a bust type or out of their peak type who will sign just to stay in the league.