Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've come to grips that the Warriors are repeating. I can't believe this.

They're really not that good on offense. But they offset that by winning the possessions game, rebounding the ball on both ends, and they have size on the perimeter defensively.
I think they will really struggle with Denver if that's the WCF matchup depending if Murray can keep playing the way he's playing (and it looks like he will)
Jokic is not no damn Sabonis

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
will be interesting how the Kings move forward

2021 Hawks
2022 Grizzlies

Now
2023 Kings

Not apples to apples to apples but these guard centric teams without dominant wings or bigs… we’ll see.
They need a rim protector next to Sabonis, but that player will have to be decent on offense or they'll be in the situation that Cleveland is now with their bigs.

Daps
This is looking more and more like a master-student series, and the student isn't quite yet ready to defeat the master. Everything the Kings do, the Warriors simply do better.
Jill Scott Heroine is SICK right now :mjlol:
:dead: :dead: :dead: ..... this is why you don't run your mouth till you win your series....shout out to the clown of the Coliseum.....:laff::laff::laff::laff:....
Ain't got shyt to say now, huh?

:mjgrin:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I've come to grips that the Warriors are repeating. I can't believe this.

They're really not that good on offense. But they offset that by winning the possessions game, rebounding the ball on both ends, and they have size on the perimeter defensively.
To me, it’s a matter of pros and cons. Outside of Jordan Poole, most of the Warriors 8-9 man rotation can give you a substantial benefits that offset any weaknesses they have.

klay is clearly not the player of yesteryear, but is still good for a clutch three-pointer late in shot clock.

Draymond has the emotional fortitude of a 14-year-old girl but his playmaking and Defense is unparalleled.

Weed plate can mentally check out every now and then, but his athleticism and three-point shooting allow him to impact the game in multiple ways. Plus with Steph carrying the majority of the scoring load it keeps Wiggins from making too many bad decisions..

You can go through all of the Warriors roster and list far more strengths than weaknesses.

Execpt Poole. :mjlol: