Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 isn’t a flagrant warriors hater but it’s clear this season that he’s rooting against them. Pay him no attention :manny:
I’m not rooting against them at all :wtf:

They been a shyte road team. They turn it over a ton and have huge defensive lapses.

Jordan Poole embodies all these struggles and the other Warriors kids ain’t ready for the bright lights.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't care about your Klutch Sports talking points

You sound like an emotional person incapable of dealing with factual discussion.

The hell you babbling about? This shyt has nothing to do with the point I was making. Take this Bron stan bullshyt elsewhere :mjlol:

You claimed that losing a single max player to injury made it impossible for them to compete. I pointed out that they already had more max players on the roster than anyone else and that other teams had still been able to compete in the same situation.

Sorry if the point you made wasn't the point you were trying to make. You keep proving how much Warriors fans love the victim narrative. :yeshrug:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
You sound like an emotional person incapable of dealing with factual discussion.

You claimed that losing a single max player to injury made it impossible for them to compete. I pointed out that they already had more max players on the roster than anyone else and that other teams had still been able to compete in the same situation.

Sorry if the point you made wasn't the point you were trying to make. You keep proving how much Warriors fans love the victim narrative. :yeshrug:

The point was losing a foundational player on a max contract for two straight seasons equals bad injury luck.

You came in with some Bron Stan babble that had nothing to do with the conversation. And the example you listed was nonsense, talking about players who got hurt during the playoffs in a garbage Easten Conference, not missing the full season

Show me these teams that lost a player Klay's caliber and salary level the whole year that was serious contenders

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Vegas has Kings -1.5 pts.

Gonna be a mad house.

If both Klay and Jordan stink it up again, the Dubs are outta there.

Kentucky & Co ain't playing.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
GAME 7?!?!?!?!??

spirit-giving-go.gif
send-energy-sending.gif

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I'm kinda wishing for the Kings to win.

I'd rather my Lakers face them.

Steph, Klay, and Dray tend to play great against LeBron and I don't need them catching fire against us.

So Sacramento y'all better win!

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The Dubs have a tremendous amount of pressure on this game, and are NOT playing with joy and harmony. But they do have the experience.

A loss is failing (Gianni's) and begins a tough off-season of decisions and probably the end of an era. A win and they take their rundown asses right into another series in 2 days.

Meanwhile, the Kings are playing with house money. Win or lose, they're either successful, or very successful this year.

Fascinating fork in the road.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Kings about to get fukked over at home 21 years later all because of the Lakers once again.
:ufdup:

• Haha
Reactions: No1

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
The Dubs have a tremendous amount of pressure on this game, and are NOT playing with joy and harmony. But they do have the experience.

A loss is failing (Gianni's) and begins a tough off-season of decisions and probably the end of an era. A win and they take their rundown asses right into another series in 2 days.

Meanwhile, the Kings are playing with house money. Win or lose, they're either successful, or very successful this year.

Fascinating fork in the road.

Disagree there's no pressure on the Kings, young team where this the biggest game of their lives against a dynasty, it's a lot to overcome mentally. You don't want to waste seasons like this, we seen plenty other promising young teams fail to take advantage of opportunities and before you know it they fall apart. But flip side if they win that's gonna give them a serious boost they gonna have confidence to get it done against anyone left in their path

Agree with the rest. No matter what happen it feel like the end of an era for the Big 3, they don't want to go out like this but not sure how much juice they got left. That lifeless, unfocused performance in game 6 give me serious doubt. But, Sacramento is as tough a matchup as anyone for them so if they can find a way they got a shot to make another run