Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
You’re listing one year for everyone else and being obtuse. nikkas saying it happens for them every year. The inverse of them is the Clippers who get hurt every year.

And Ja got hurt last year against them too. That’s not helping your case :russ:. Name me one other team consistently in the finals ever that has had their biggest threat hurt every single year. I’m not even blaming them. I’ve just never seen a team with that sort of fortune consistently. It usually evens out. Like the Patriots eventually had the calls and lucky bounces go against them.

Again, I’m not taking anything away from them but it’s crazy.
Shut your dumbass up.

:unimpressed:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Beam Team is very adorable, but they're riding Steph da Gawd's bus.

:banderas:

I’m more surprised that the Lakers rating aren’t higher this year and the Knicks as well. I guess Cleveland and Memphis aren’t moving the culture.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
You’re listing one year for everyone else and being obtuse. nikkas saying it happens for them every year. The inverse of them is the Clippers who get hurt every year.

And Ja got hurt last year against them too. That’s not helping your case :russ:. Name me one other team consistently in the finals ever that has had their biggest threat hurt every single year. I’m not even blaming them. I’ve just never seen a team with that sort of fortune consistently. It usually evens out. Like the Patriots eventually had the calls and lucky bounces go against them.

Again, I’m not taking anything away from them but it’s crazy.
this some elite hatred :wow:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
this some elite hatred :wow:
The thing is, I don’t even hate the Warriors - Draymond for sure, I think he’s an obnoxious hoe - but everyone else, I could care less about.

Ohio State, I hate. The Spurs, I hated. But the Lakers weren’t good for most of the Warrior’s run so I’m ambivalent towards them. Their fans on Twitter, however, might be the worst fanbase online.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
goku-spiritbomb.gif

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fox playing? :ohhh:

hope he can contribute enough that we get another great game from this series.

especially since i'm in a bad mood after thet lakers/grizz game.

if it's a blowout :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is, I don’t even hate the Warriors - Draymond for sure, I think he’s an obnoxious hoe - but everyone else, I could care less about.

Ohio State, I hate. The Spurs, I hated. But the Lakers weren’t good for most of the Warrior’s run so I’m ambivalent towards them. Their fans on Twitter, however, might be the worst fanbase online.
:patrice: