Can the CHAMPS Dim the Beam? Official Warriors (#6) vs. Kings (#3) 1st Round Series Thread

YOUR WINNER

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Look at this year

Everyone going nuts about Fox injury and he might not even miss a game

Meanwhile Paul George been out the whole series, Kawhi about to miss his third straight game against Phoenix

Memphis missing their starting center, their top forward off the bench and Ja playing with one hand

But the Warriors the ones getting lucky
You’re listing one year for everyone else and being obtuse. nikkas saying it happens for them every year. The inverse of them is the Clippers who get hurt every year.

And Ja got hurt last year against them too. That’s not helping your case :russ:. Name me one other team consistently in the finals ever that has had their biggest threat hurt every single year. I’m not even blaming them. I’ve just never seen a team with that sort of fortune consistently. It usually evens out. Like the Patriots eventually had the calls and lucky bounces go against them.

Again, I’m not taking anything away from them but it’s crazy.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
You’re listing one year for everyone else and being obtuse. nikkas saying it happens for them every year. The inverse of them is the Clippers who get hurt every year.

And Ja got hurt last year against them too. That’s not helping your case :russ:. Name me one other team consistently in the finals ever that has had their biggest threat hurt every single year. I’m not even blaming them. I’ve just never seen a team with that sort of fortune consistently. It usually evens out. Like the Patriots eventually had the calls and lucky bounces go against them.

Again, I’m not taking anything away from them but it’s crazy.

Where you getting this idea they never had injury luck go against them? You look at the last 8 seasons it's literally a 50/50 split between years they had good and bad injury luck

2016 Steph missed six games in the middle of the playoffs with a knee sprain and was playing injured the rest of the way. Starting center and lone rim protector missed the last 3 games of the Finals. How was that lucky? Steph also missed 6 playoff games with injuries in 2018

2019 the injuries to KD and Klay speak for themselves

Klay was out 2.5 straight seasons with injuries on a max contract after that, killing any chance they had to contend in 20 and 21. How that don't count as their injury luck evening out?

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Most people who hate or minimize the Warriors success this past decade comes from a place of "it's not fair".

Whether it's injuries, referees, KD, payroll, it's all coming from the same emotional place.

Guess what?

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

:ufdup:

Your daddy should've told you.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
don't even know why the Kings came out with that doubtful report but I guess it's gamesmanship like with that silly Sabonis report after Game 2

That’s why I said it was cap when they first announced it.. nobody believing them nikkas with that posturing bullshyt..

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Most people who hate or minimize the Warriors success this past decade comes from a place of "it's not fair".

Whether it's injuries, referees, KD, payroll, it's all coming from the same emotional place.

Guess what?

LIFE ISN'T FAIR

:ufdup:

Your daddy should've told you.
This wasn’t even good trash talk. You need to hire one of us LWO brehs to be your spokesperson.