can someone please explain this BATMAN V SUPERMAN DELETED SCENE...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
same shyt with the LOTR, i'd already bought the regular movies and then like 3 months later they release the extended editions like 4 months later.

Is this the quickest release of the deleted stuff ever? most of the time you don't see that until the dvd/bluray about to drop.

That's why I waited for the LOTR extended trilogy.... :lolbron: they said he had trimmed ALOT of shyt out of it for release later...

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Looks like the ship was teaching Lex about something/someone:ohhh:

As for those SWAT looking guys, I have no damn clue:dame:

There has to be an additional scene explaining why they came in there looking for him because as far as I can remember, he was given full access to the ship:patrice:
Maybe it's when he got arrested after all that shyt popped off with doomsday, that nikka was just chilling in that bytch the whole time :manny:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If you collect them all youll get the WHOLE MOVIE!!:gladbron:
Your BvS posts
CeridQVWIAAur1W.jpg

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
the squares are mother boxes....like the one used in the cyborg scene...

as for the person: going off the way he looks, it's either yuga khan (darkseid's father) or steppenwolf (a darkseid general)...i'm leaning more towards yuga khan....and the computer was telling him the history of apokolips....

....while this helps explain the lex jail scene more, i'm glad they cut it...look at how people struggling with simple comic references, this wouldve really fukked them up lol....
Yeah it is Steppenwolf

Deleted 'Dawn of Justice' Scene Has Steppenwolf

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's my thing..... they better drop that Director's Cut early or with the regular versions..... I REFUSED to be "WATCHMEN'D"

Nicca dropping the movie version and had motherfukkers paying for that shyt then several months later dropping that Special Cut..... Aint no one trynna by this twice:mjlol:

the reason watchmen had so many releases was cause they decided to make the comics included in the book into lil movies too....getting the director's cut was just fine...but they saw another way to get a lil extra money doing that, and it worked....I don't see bvs having 2 releases....the director's cut will be it....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing: I keep seeing people say the ship had knowledge of 1000 worlds, that's incorrect...it was 100k worlds....which hints even more the ship is gonna be brainiac...

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
The reason everyone felt lost because they tried to put way too much in one movie, then cut the context clues out of 13 the plots they were trying to introduce. They got Doomsday, Steppenwolf, flash, Darkseid, Flash, and those visions in one movie. Then there's no context to any of it. It just randomly interjected plots with no relevancy to the plot of the CURRENT movie :mindblown:

Thats like putting Thanos, Winter Soldier, Hydra, Loki, Ultron, and Star Lord all in the first Iron Man movie, then introducing the Avengers on one of Nick Fury's snapchat posts