can someone please explain this BATMAN V SUPERMAN DELETED SCENE...

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
holy shyt...

cCLS7Ft.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Here's my thing..... they better drop that Director's Cut early or with the regular versions..... I REFUSED to be "WATCHMEN'D"

Nicca dropping the movie version and had motherfukkers paying for that shyt then several months later dropping that Special Cut..... Aint no one trynna by this twice:mjlol:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Here's my thing..... they better drop that Director's Cut early or with the regular versions..... I REFUSED to be "WATCHMEN'D"

Nicca dropping the movie version and had motherfukkers paying for that shyt then several months later dropping that Special Cut..... Aint no one trynna by this twice:mjlol:
I got it pre ordered, they're dropping it at the same time (at least on Google Play)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think its a version of Steppenwolf............. Darkseid's father was on a whole other level and even Darkseid fears him.

:ohhh: for real tho, I didnt even know darkseid had a dad... :wtf: If lex was really communicating with one of darkseid's general's tho???? :damn: You doomed us all Lex!!!

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the film, Lex allows the ship to teach him the knowledge of 1000s of worlds (lowkey I'd assume that ship will eventually become Brainiac)

I'd assume this scene takes place after Doomsday is defeated

The SWAT team entering are the guys coming to arrest Luthor for his involvement in the Doomsday creation and they stumble upon him learning about Apokolips and what he's learning goes away as they arrive

This would tie into the scene at the end of Lex talking to Batman

The character with the mother boxes looks like a new take on Darkseid's General Steppenwolf

The mother boxes have already been explained in a previous post

This movie was clearly not written to appease the casual viewer but instead the comic fan who's already educated on this

Marvel will go as far to explain what a Tesserect is but DC jumps right in and assumes you all will already know or they're saving the explanation of it for a future film

A lot of what's not understood in this film is meant to be explained in the future but they could've left this scene in.. I mean, it's just 40 seconds and would've made the ending make more sense to ppl looking too deeply into it

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:ohhh: for real tho, I didnt even know darkseid had a dad... :wtf: If lex was really communicating with one of darkseid's general's tho???? :damn: You doomed us all Lex!!!
This Willy Wonka lookin mofo should've been killed by doomsday before he got ahold of that intergalactic shyt
59680065.jpg

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

same shyt with the LOTR, i'd already bought the regular movies and then like 3 months later they release the extended editions like 4 months later.

Is this the quickest release of the deleted stuff ever? most of the time you don't see that until the dvd/bluray about to drop.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
same shyt with the LOTR, i'd already bought the regular movies and then like 3 months later they release the extended editions like 4 months later.

Is this the quickest release of the deleted stuff ever? most of the time you don't see that until the dvd/bluray about to drop.

Yes this the quickest I've know.... I mean gotdamn it aint even been a full week. I wonder will they drop more or was this it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This Willy Wonka lookin mofo should've been killed by doomsday before he got ahold of that intergalactic shyt
59680065.jpg

They gave lex luthor an alien ship with a compendium of vast knowledge of 1000 alien worlds and left him alone with it?!?!?! :heh: That's just asking for trouble...