Can Somebody Help Me Understand “Blackrock” and How One Company OWNS the World?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps

I was this years old when I learned that one company owns most of the world’s wealth:damn: When I asked ya’ll what the richest industry was I thought we all agreed it was the pharmaceutical industry. Right? RIGHT?!

NOPE. It’s somebody I barely heard of called Blackrock and apparently they own all the shares in most major pharma companies too.

How can they say it’s a free market if one group owns all of it. They are worth over trillions of dollars!!!!!!

Dude said most major world governments answer to them. Even world central banks.

How Sway?!:damn:

I never even heard of these fukkers!
Can one of you super smart, in the know individuals break this down for us serfs? I thought the IRS was the big beast, but apparently they answer to these mofos??!!!

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This! We always hearing shyt about conspiracy theories but HERE IT IS!!!!

They own all the jails and weapons industries too

All conspiracy theories and lore was always in itself the distraction and a cover for white supremacy.

This is just capitalism. No different during the era of kings and queens, only now its shareholders and hedgefunds.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
They control media and telecommunications companies also so they control narratives. The people protesting in France recently went to their European headquarters with flares and smoke bombs though but even that was downplayed in American media, likely because they don't want to give folks ideas here. :francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So apparently they got some type of magical AI computer that spies on everybody, harvests the information and predicts the market trends through hocus pocus algorithms.
:why:
And they sold this shyt to every major company which made them even richer…:why: because they can now access information about those companies too.

:damn:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain
Who is dude in the video and why should I trust what he say?

:dahell: :what:
Hell if I know! Lmao! I was googling 2021 housing crisis and his video popped up!

Then I saw some shyt on Tik Tok and started connecting dots.

This dude claimed that Blackrock was primarily responsible for our current housing crisis as they are major players in investors

depleting the inventory of the precise houses that might otherwise be obtainable for younger, working- and middle-class households, in the cities where those workers can easily find good-paying jobs, like Atlanta (22 percent of home purchases according to Redfin data), Charlotte (22 percent), and Phoenix (20 percent). More importantly, they’re able to scour those markets scientifically and systematically to make cash offers on the most attractively priced properties. While normal people buy houses when they actually need to move somewhere, (savvy) investors buy houses several years before a bunch of people need to move to an area. Whether they’re tracking where major employers are building new offices or looking at public school enrollment data, being ahead of the market gives big firms a big leg up.

I’m fact checking his shyt but so far the articles I’m reading are all confirming.
Which is terrifying.:damn:

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
"...they got some type of magical AI computer that spies on everybody..."
aAGf8EV.png
"Sup Blackrock."

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
So apparently they got some type of magical AI computer that spies on everybody, harvests the information and predicts the market trends through hocus pocus algorithms.
:why:
And they sold this shyt to every major company which made them even richer…:why: because they can now access information about those companies too.

:damn:
aladdin-disney.gif