Can NY dudes explain why “suck my d***” is popular slang over there?

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
:hubie:

38-DEDE4-C-CAFF-4-DE3-A454-34135-D78-E151.jpg

That was obviously a Chicago poster trolling.

Stop being dumb lmao.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you from ny you would know thats an invite for a one on one. Its super disrespectful ive seen dudes get slapped by friends over saying that shyt

This is true. Normally they are talking disrespectful to somebody.

I’m 28 and I know the people in my age group would kill me if I ever said “suck my dikk” to them.

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Every race/ ethnic group who wants to say to a man, he's not a man calls them a "fakkit". Ths is the ultimate level of disrespecting a man's manhood by telling him to suck your dikk. If he don't fight you after that he looks like a p*ssy.

Good question. Funny thing is it’s more new school than old school.

Chi Ali killed his baby moms bro for saying that to him. He aint exactly new school.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I remember that vladtv interview where dude said “my big bro told me never let someone invite you too they dikk and that has stuck with me to this day”

The way he said it was like he was telling him not to eat beef or pork lmao

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Every race/ ethnic group who wants to say to a man, he's not a man calls them a "fakkit". Ths is the ultimate level of disrespecting a man's manhood by telling him to suck your dikk. If he don't fight you after that he looks like a p*ssy.

Chi Ali killed his baby moms bro for saying that to him. He aint exactly new school.

That’s the point im making. Chi Ali killed his baby moms bro over saying that.

Nowadays you hear these young cats yelling that shyt openly on their music or when they having a conversation dissing someone they yell it 100 times.

Old school cats didn’t repeat that nonsense like that and if they did there was hell to pay example Chi Ali.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't think of nothing more disrespectful to say to another person. Pretty sure that's why people say it.
Exactly.

You basically calling them a fakkit and inviting them to get they ass whooped in one statement.

You forcing a reaction out of them

females say it too :hubie:

but its not just a NY thing by any means. It was always popular in L.A. too

I don’t know why they think this is an NY thing. SMD is universal

Last edited: