Daps
Latinos here say the n word more than blacks do

Like a million times more

Like they end every sentence with the word nikka

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you can't use it if your not of african descent/melanesian( for the islanders) is how I see it... most dominicans are of african origin however much some dont want to admit it so they get a pass even the c00ns
The thing for me is, I don't see how Dominicans or Mexicans or PRicans need to say it. And this isn't some holier than thou shyt. I grew up saying the word for no other reason than people around me said it. But when I was challenged and forced to really think about it, it's unnecessary and hurts a lot of people.

If somebody wants to say "my n****" as some sort of bond type shyt, why can't he just say "my dude..."? The sentiment remains the same without the negative baggage the n word carries.

You know what I mean?

The people who get into debates about the right to say it never question themselves on why they feel like they need to say it so badly.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
To be honest I don't even know why non black Latinos would even want to say the shyt, setting themselves up for failure

There's black people that don't play that nikka shyt with other nikkas. One thing I can say about the older generations is for the most part they don't play that nikka shyt like these young cats play with everybody any color that they think is "cool"

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The thing for me is, I don't see how Dominicans or Mexicans or PRicans need to say it. And this isn't some holier than thou shyt. I grew up saying the word for no other reason than people around me said it. But when I was challenged and forced to really think about it, it's unnecessary and hurts a lot of people.

If somebody wants to say "my n****" as some sort of bond type shyt, why can't he just say "my dude..."? The sentiment remains the same without the negative baggage the n word carries.

You know what I mean?

The people who get into debates about the right to say it never question themselves on why they feel like they need to say it so badly.
In regards to why they feel to say it I believe it's because it's some cool shyt to say and cool sounding and make whoever saying it sound hard. I study folks and usually when a bytch made or a bytch nikka start monologing they use alot of "nikka" and clap their hands and talk loud to seem threatening.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In regards to why they feel to say it I believe it's because it's some cool shyt to say and cool sounding and make whoever saying it sound hard. I study folks and usually when a bytch made or a bytch nikka start monologing they use alot of "nikka" and clap their hands and talk loud to seem threatening.
True.
But even if it might look or sound cool, latinos have to realize it's not for us to use.

The point about a person hypothetically calling latinos "spics" as some cool shyt wouldn't fly.

We need to understand this hypocrisy.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
True.
But even if it might look or sound cool, latinos have to realize it's not for us to use.

The point about a person hypothetically calling latinos "spics" as some cool shyt wouldn't fly.

We need to understand this hypocrisy.

Yea man. It's really sad if you really think about its commissioning as a word and it's present and future ramifications.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
:mjpls:

I'm Latino and I don't say it. My brother uses it, but I warned him if he uses don't be surprised if the wrong person hears you and you get checked :yeshrug:

Jemmy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really have this "If I can't use it, no one can" mindset. These are the same people that wouldn't dare say it around people they aren't familiar with.