Can Latino's say the N word

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In the hood, at least where i grew up they do
So don't you feel some type of way if even an inkling of something when these Latinos in your hood using "nikka" every third word or roll up on you "wassup mynikka" . I already had my outburst and them Latinos around me know I don't play that bullshyt no more and even surprised at it cause I'm the only one they seen take a stance. Even when you do check em they really shouldn't feel any type of way about being checked if they do then label them as enemies of your people breh. We not even a united people and if we all can unite behind something even its just this one thing then it's a step toward the right direction in bettering ourselves without the assistance of other people. Listen, if we can unite behind doing a fukking mannequin challenge on Instagram then why not something positive as getting the word nikka out these Latinos mouths and letting people think twice about trying it. They are confused and continuing with the systematic destruction of the black race.

Daps
Credit to @PhonZhi for posting this thread the other day.

Pawg Wants To Know Why She Isnt Allowed To Drop "N" Bombs While Singing Along To Rap Music

Some good points by Akala.

We latinos have to ask ourselves why we even want to say the word to begin with.

@skeetsinternal is widely critical of latinos using the word. And he's right.

Mi gente need to cut it out. Even if people want to make excuses like they use the word out of positivity, there are other words we can use that don't have the baggage the n word does.
you can't use it if your not of african/melanesian( for the islanders and papuans) descent is how I see it... most dominicans are of african origin however much some dont want to admit it so they get a pass

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
So don't you feel some type of way if even an inkling of something when these Latinos in your hood using "nikka" every third word or roll up on you "wassup mynikka" . I already had my outburst and them Latinos around me know I don't play that bullshyt no more and even surprised at it cause I'm the only one they seen take a stance. Even when you do check em they really shouldn't feel any type of way about being checked if they do then label them as enemies of your people breh. We not even a united people and if we all can unite behind something even its just this one thing then it's a step toward the right direction in bettering ourselves without the assistance of other people. Listen, if we can unite behind doing a fukking mannequin challenge on Instagram then why not something positive as getting the word nikka out these Latinos mouths and letting people think twice about trying it. They are confused and continuing with the systematic destruction of the black race.

:rudy:

I doubt me calling my Mexican friends n word with the a at the end is systematically destroying the black race

You have other things to worry about, why tf are you spewing this nonsense on here

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
No i dont because the racial dynamics there are different than what you described. We grew up together, went through the same problems together and didnt have any racial tensions. Hell, i got a Latino homie who caught a body for one of my dead nikkas. The people im talking about are Dominican and Puerto Rican though. A lot of them have black blood anyways. Its a conpletely different dynamic with Mexicans, and i saw this immediately when i moved down south.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
In Florida they been sayin it my whole life. Nobody seems to give a damn, hispanic brehs are usually cool enough to say it:jawalrus:. Of course not with the hard r. Be a different then:demonic:
Zero tolerance breh. It's sad you grew up with hearing that shyt to the point you oblivious to the harm it's done to you.
Your mindset should be "shyt ain't cool" , how about that, "you ain't cool saying it"... Which I know is gonna be met with a" fukk you nikka "... How you respond to the challenge is gonna determine if you a c00n or solider for your people. No disrespect or anything breh, just hitting you with the truth so it's not your fault and No knock on you but I think you will take the c00n route, only because you grew up being c00nized

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
No i dont because the racial dynamics there are different than what you described. We grew up together, went through the same problems together and didnt have any racial tensions. Hell, i got a Latino homie who caught a body for one of my dead nikkas. The people im talking about are Dominican and Puerto Rican though. A lot of them have black blood anyways. Its a conpletely different dynamic with Mexicans, and i saw this immediately when i moved down south.
I grew up the same way. They call Latinos our brown brothers in the struggle. These the same people who come from countries and ethnicities that ostracized anything black and in some cases committed genocide against blacks just cause they want nothing to do with em. They move over here and guess what, cacs don't really care for them and basically said 'fukk outta here spic" and label them as beneath them so they align themselves with another people labeled as lower class by cacs and we so inclusive and accepting we allowed this so-called brotherhood. Latinos ain't trying to include you but rather dikk ride till they get somewhere. They said they also was a part of creating hiphop which is a fukking lie and complete bullshyt. They dikk rode and aligned themselves with reggae and made reggaetone. I studied the Latino breh, been more intimate than most and know what it is with them.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
you can't use it if your not of african descent is how I see it... most dominicans are of african origin however much some dont want to admit it so they get a pass even the c00ns
This type thinking kinda flawed tho breh. Most Dominican will steer clear of being more black and won't label themselves as such. On an application they with check off white or Latino. If they could only have 2 choices to label themselves between white and black it would be white despite having black blood. It's kinda sad tho cause a Latino ain't a race, but instead it's a group of b*stardized people comprised of the semen of a other races and came on the planet like 65 yrs ago (exaggerated but true). There was no ancient Latino bones found by archeologists