Can I cancel my eBay seller account?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
What service did you use to ship? You should've chose FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost, or USPS Retail Ground ONLINE for the cheapest shipping.

What's a resered fee?

Usps it was 25 to ship, I got it for 200 on black Friday, literally sold at a loss when you factor in the fees.

I also bought the camo green ps4 forward 200 and kept that one. So I sold the black one and keep the gift ard.

No shipping less than 25 for something that big. I learned my lesson though it' fukk eBay for 18.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Man I stopped selling on eBay for this shyt

Selling a phone and they want $75 from me :francis:

I recall Amazon not charging me but it'd take longer to get the money

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
What service did you use to ship? You should've chose FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost, or USPS Retail Ground ONLINE for the cheapest shipping.

What's a resered fee?
Usps it was 25 to ship, I got it for 200 on black Friday, literally sold at a loss when you factor in the fees.

I also bought the camo green ps4 forward 200 and kept that one. So I sold the black one and keep the gift ard.

No shipping less than 25 for something that big. I learned my lesson though it' fukk eBay for 18.
Which USPS shipping service did you ship it? Was it priority shipping?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
ebay can eat a dikk. i love to shop there but would never sell anything.

they take out fees from both ebay and paypal which are the same fukking company and have the nerve to hold the money u made by selling for 2 weeks until its released to u. fukk them.

All Star
Daps
:ufdup: doing a reserve.

If you want a certain amount, just start the listing there. Stop wasting bandwidth with ".99 reserve not met" auctions.

You end up playing yourself with that reserve and/or relisting fee. Ebay eatin off shyt like that.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
ebay can eat a dikk. i love to shop there but would never sell anything.

they take out fees from both ebay and paypal which are the same fukking company and have the nerve to hold the money u made by selling for 2 weeks until its released to u. fukk them.
Paypal and eBay aren't the same company anymore. Paypal spun off and is now it's own entity.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
first off...never do reserves. not worth it.

getting a $27 listing fee is wild...i list high ticket items on there daily and i never got a fee that high

did you add on any extra shyt (bold, italics, gallery plus) to make your listing stand out?

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
eBay is no longer valuable for occasional sellers or small businesses. Amazon is not great for sellers either.
sold some shyt on amazon they took like 30% then when i go to ship the mother fukker at usps they tell me this aint enough i gotta pay another 5 dollars to ship the shyt
amazon never gives u the right shipping label

best place to sell is apps like let go
no percentage taken out local people just come to u
never had a bad experience lol

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
first off...never do reserves. not worth it.

getting a $27 listing fee is wild...i list high ticket items on there daily and i never got a fee that high

did you add on any extra shyt (bold, italics, gallery plus) to make your listing stand out?

Yeah I listed in for 270 buy it now.

Nope, honestly I use the phone app most of the time soon just did the default settings.

I also did 3 day shipping with tracking. Ups wanted 28 to shipping ground and it would be delivered in a week to ten days.

Usps said 3 says with tracking for 32 so I did that.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The real pain in the ass on eBay is when you sell something, bidder doesn't pay, you have to file a claim with ebay which they wanna drag out giving a deadbeat up to 7-14days to take care of it. Then on top of that you can't leave negative feedback for these people. Sellers truly are fukked.