Can I cancel my eBay seller account?

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I’m dying that eBay takes a fee from your shipping charge, even if you are charging exact shipping. That’s wild.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m dying that eBay takes a fee from your shipping charge, even if you are charging exact shipping. That’s wild.
People were putting the fees into the shipping price or they'd ship first class and charge priority prices.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eBay is no longer a great avenue for sellers, they take way too much. I'm not sure the great alternatives though. That said, I'm starting to use GOAT for selling my sneakers... And my Instagram account
eBay is great for high volume sellers not for random item occasional sellers. Basically if you can't afford to eat the loss on what you're selling don't sell it on eBay.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
eBay is no longer valuable for occasional sellers or small businesses. Amazon is not great for sellers either.

Those places are a safe haven for fraud as well.

You are better off trading your hardware in at gamestop or Best Buy if you are ok with putting it down towards something else. If you want the cash, Facebook, Craigslist, letgo or finding another avenue locally.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
eBay is no longer valuable for occasional sellers or small businesses. Amazon is not great for sellers either.

Those places are a safe haven for fraud as well.

You are better off trading your hardware in at gamestop or Best Buy if you are ok with putting it down towards something else. If you want the cash, Facebook, Craigslist, letgo or finding another avenue locally.
Gamestop gave me $150 cash for a original PS4 this week. Was probably a better deal than trying to sell it myself. Only thing is Gamestop has a plug and trade tester so your stuff better be in pristine condition or they'll take some off. Especially the controller with analog stick drift.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I just paid 37 to eBay to sell a Playstation 4.

Plus PayPal took their share.

EBay chaged me 10.61 resered fee
And 27 bucks listing fee.

Plus I paid to ship and that was 25 bucks.

Smh I might cancel eBay all together.
What service did you use to ship? You should've chose FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost, or USPS Retail Ground ONLINE for the cheapest shipping.

What's a resered fee?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What service did you use to ship? You should've chose FedEx SmartPost, UPS SurePost, or USPS Retail Ground ONLINE for the cheapest shipping.

What's a resered fee?
I believe it's reserve fee. It's a fee they charge to guarantee if an item doesn't reach a certain price you don't have to sell it where normally you would have to sell for whatever the final bid is for.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Gamestop gave me $150 cash for a original PS4 this week. Was probably a better deal than trying to sell it myself. Only thing is Gamestop has a plug and trade tester so your stuff better be in pristine condition or they'll take some off. Especially the controller with analog stick drift.
Yeah and once the transaction is done it is done.

No fukking around with some jerk claiming it does not work or whatever bs they come up with to essentially rent the system and cost you money.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

What's a resered fee?

When you won't go below a certain amount.