Can Elizabeth Olson out thot Jessica Beil? Love and Death, HBO, April 27

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One distinction that's actually cause for a double dip is how Candy is portrayed.

In the Hulu series it was kind of up in the air about wether it was really self defense, she was played a little more cold, so it kind of ended with you wondering wether this person got away murder.

In Love & Death, everything currently taken at face value, Betty Gore is portayed as being way more on edge prior to the incident and clearly the aggressor. Same story but this seems to be telling a side that favors Candy a bit more with the details, almost feels like she may have had some input or approval being that she's still alive and wouldn't talk to Biel in regards to the Hulu show.
Ok interesting
I'll definitely check it out

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is an insight on why men are usually the break up-ee instead of the break up-er.

He was ready to end it and she immediately said no? Why? Thats not fair? Getting loud in public

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
Been watching this with my girl and she was cracking up about how annoyed I was watching these weak ass sex scenes with Elizabeth Olson in these nightgowns. If she has a no nudity clause fine but it makes zero sense that they’ve been fukking for a year plus and she keeps clothes on… but then they shower together afterwards….

:comeon:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Been watching this with my girl and she was cracking up about how annoyed I was watching these weak ass sex scenes with Elizabeth Olson in these nightgowns. If she has a no nudity clause fine but it makes zero sense that they’ve been fukking for a year plus and she keeps clothes on… but then they shower together afterwards….

When she arrested, you get a good view of her butt in the shower, side tiddies

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

I don't think she has that kind of clause because she's definitely shown everything before. So my guess is that nudity is irrelevant to the plot because the story is more about the affair destroying both of their marriages and leading to the incident.

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Damn they showed the whole murder in the finale :huhldup:

I was afraid they had just wussed out but nah, they were just saving the best for last :mjlit:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
never thought she would've been found not guilty, thought the laywer was completely fukking up with his hostility towards the judge

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
I've read the show is good, but how is Elizabeth in it? Every time I watch a trailer, I only see and hear Wanda.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
its wild that don crowder killed himself...

Allan Gore was a whole hoe tho. His indecision with everything inadvertently caused that

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
They gave about even performances to me (after finally watching both) but I appreciate Biel's dedication to straight up diving in the role and trying to become ole nutcase whereas da lost Olsen was tryna take all kinds of artistic liberties & shyt.

Overall, I think Love and Death did a better job but it dragged on after a while too. Allan in Candy >>> Fukkin Todd on L&D.

Whole story some shyt tho. All because this thirsty bytch couldn't tell her husband she tryna fukk more and need a little more attention & shyt.