Can Elizabeth Olson out thot Jessica Beil? Love and Death, HBO, April 27

Dump Gawd

Im Exactly What You Think
Daps
Reppin
The 6ix
If the locker room watches this show it's over :russ:

GMB

really good show about cheating and this is the best Elizabeth Olsen looked in a minute.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
to think....the cast of friends were getting a milli per episode 20 years ago :dahell:
That's why there will be a writer's strike, there is no money with streaming.

Snowpiercer doesn't have a home because it has weird rights issue that no one wants to pay.

Medieval doesn't have a home after nine month for similar foreign investment issues that no one wants to pay

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
For people who have seen both, Biel and Olson's version (so far) which one you prefer? Just got caught up on the 1st three episode premiere of this one. Everyone seems to be acting their ass off in this one. I knew ole girl was nutso but when ole girl came back with the axe 🪓 :picard:

I saw the Hulu one, loved it, really liking this one so far. Obviously gotta see how they wrap it up but to compare them now:

- I love both sets of actresses, but Beil's Candy and Melanie lynskey's Betty Gore portrayals are scary accurate.

- Olsen's Candy is coming off way more likeable which has pros and cons. Beil's Candy was kinda sort of intimidating, her flashing didn't feel like a leap because she was played a lot less warm and more agrressive, especially in regards to her getting the sex she wanted, her animal nature was more apparent.

- The asthetics in the Hulu show are more def more accurate to the times of the event. Love and Death feels more modern.

- I think most people will end up being more entertained by Love and Death, the cast is more well known, noticably bigger budget but the performances are neck and neck so far with the edge to Hulu's Candy due to the leads.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Watching the first episode right now

Olson can have whatever she wants from me :wow:

Oddly enough this is the most attractive I’ve found her
Right. The way she asked about having an affair… :ohlawd:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
What's so interesting about this story that people want to double dip ?
It's plenty of true crime stories you can take a wack at ( no pun intended)

One distinction that's actually cause for a double dip is how Candy is portrayed.

In the Hulu series it was kind of up in the air about wether it was really self defense, she was played a little more cold, so it kind of ended with you wondering wether this person got away murder.

In Love & Death, everything currently taken at face value, Betty Gore is portayed as being way more on edge prior to the incident and clearly the aggressor. Same story but this seems to be telling a side that favors Candy a bit more with the details, almost feels like she may have had some input or approval being that she's still alive and wouldn't talk to Biel in regards to the Hulu show.