Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bron got the most 40 point playoff games in one postseason but he can't take over a game. Dude has dragged teams with no other all-stars to the finals but he can't lead a team. The analysis on this site :mjlol:

Keep this energy when people day games like last night tarnish his legacy:pachaha:. Yes he can take over games but he CHOOSES to pass and delegate when things dont look like they are going to go his way,so that he can deflect blame. He can take over but has quit numerous series on offense and defense in frustration. People will tell me "but what about that time when Kobe quit". That was an anomolly,and Kobe did that because people were accusing him of doing too much. Yes he was being petty,but answering the question of why he was ball hogging. Lebron is not rising to the occassion,he is running from it

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
What? Jordan turned 35 in February 1998.. his final playoffs with the Bulls were two months after that. He turned 36 in 1999, the year he retired.

Jordan might have been 38 but his legs were fresher than age 36 Bron due to the amount of years MJ missed from retirement. Bron is in his 18th season after several years of deep playoff runs.. How exactly are they not comparable? He's clearly not the same caliber of player he once was (no athlete is 18 years in the game) and yet folks are acting as if this was some embarrassing loss he suffered in his prime. You're right, AD is a top 10 player in the league when healthy and that's precisely why they lost.. because he wasn't healthy. So an old Lebron losing in the first round as a 7th seed after suffering a major injury earlier in the year with his best teammate out for several games is worthy of excessive criticism but an old MJ failing to make the playoffs in a weak conference isn't because.. MJ was old?

You’re right, my math was wrong with the age.
With that said, you’re making an assumption with “fresh legs.” Furthermore, fresh legs means nothing when you’re 38/39 playing against 20 year olds and you haven’t been training for a basketball season for 2 years. Yes, MJ was old, lol and his team sucked. That’s why they didn’t make the playoffs.

And my comments didn’t say anything about this being embarrassing from Bron. It’s not to me... both him and AD were hurt. It’s basketball. Just don’t make excuses because everyone has to deal with injuries. Look at CP3 damn near every year. Regardless, our conversation (me and you) wasn’t about whether Bron’s loss was embarrassing, it was trying to compare this to MJ not making the playoffs when they are in two different stages of their careers. MJ finished his 98 season as a finals MVP, I’m confident if he didn’t retire, he would have still been a top tier player the following year... I mean he was still busting asses every once in a while at 40. But we’ll never know... and that would have been a better comparison. Not what you suggested.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So if the Lakers win another championship with they current core does the bubble count again?

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont get the notion where u take 2 years off from prof sport and kome back wit fresher legs:stopitslime:

tim grover spoke about how they had to start from skratch and rebuild the entire make up of his basketball body n comparison to his baseball shxts:yeshrug:

at that age ..u dont just walk away 1 day and come back 2 years later n say .. Well i have fresher legs now, they feel even better then before i left :mjlol: i have managed to prolong my career a extra 2 to 3 :mjlit: years :francis:

if that was the kase every prof sports player would do it to prolong their professional careers:hhh:

its only speaks to the shere determination and will of MJ to get himself back to those peak levels, that got him there ..and eveb theb he never truely regained his peak athletic form which was durin those last 2 seasons they won rings :francis: u think MJ ever thought he felt as good after those 2 years off ?? why do u think he worked so hard on those other elemnts to his game

so this bs narrative that well MJ had 2 years off .. so it was easier for him..u kan miss me wit that. :camby:

bron needs to Humble himself x pray the GOaT answers his kalls , to give him guidence n give him some tips like he used 2 give mamba

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

giphy.webp

Nikkas really using two injury plagued years of mid-30’s Bron to make this point :mjlol:

I don’t believe Bron is done and it’s not impossible for him to win another chip by the time he retires

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Nikkas really using two injury plagued years of mid-30’s Bron to make this point :mjlol:

I don’t believe Bron is done and it’s not impossible for him to win another chip by the time he retires

Well Mr. Superteam gon probly build another superteam
Klutch is on the phones as we speak

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Yo the Lebron hate has to be mental illness at this point. People coming up with illogical ass takes to try to discredit the man. Nobody ever uses facts either. :mjlol:.

I swear people watch Lebron to pray on his downfall and was probably giggling like children when he got injured. It's really gonna be a sad day when he retires and now the trolls gotta redirect that anger to somebody else:wow:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont get the notion where u take 2 years off from prof sport and kome back wit fresher legs:stopitslime:

tim grover spoke about how they had to start from skratch and rebuild the entire make up of his basketball body n comparison to his baseball shxts:yeshrug:

at that age ..u dont just walk away 1 day and come back 2 years later n say .. Well i have fresher legs now, they feel even better then before i left :mjlol: i have managed to prolong my career a extra 2 to 3 :mjlit: years :francis:

if that was the kase every prof sports player would do it to prolong their professional careers:hhh:

its only speaks to the shere determination and will of MJ to get himself back to those peak levels, that got him there ..and eveb theb he never truely regained his peak athletic form which was durin those last 2 seasons they won rings :francis: u think MJ ever thought he felt as good after those 2 years off ?? why do u think he worked so hard on those other elemnts to his game

so this bs narrative that well MJ had 2 years off .. so it was easier for him..u kan miss me wit that. :camby:

bron needs to Humble himself x pray the GOaT answers his kalls , to give him guidence n give him some tips like he used 2 give mamba
Yeab these dudes are weird

Age >>>>>>

I rather be 33 and played 300 playoff games then 40 and only play 100 playoff games