Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Not for nothing, but the Lakers made a deep playoff run. They also had to deal with injuries all year. Swapping out Rondo for Shreuder was a down grade. And they dont have Howard who provided more athleticism.

This isnt the same Laker team as last year. And it's funny because the media was trying to say otherwise. The Clippers aren't the same neither.

I had the nuggets coming out of the west before Murray got hurt.

I’ve been saying that all season long, yet Lakers fans insisted otherwise.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Kuzma first half

maxresdefault.jpg

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Bron pacing himself like he did against the GSW i ain't worried about him. that big Ork Drummond and AD should dominate 2nd half.. Ayton and Chrowder got 3 fouls. One of the two if not both should foul out
If Chris Paul's shoulder isn't hurt, he's going to be the extra scorer and playmaker that the Warriors didn't have down the stretch.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
The Suns young core showed up in the first half. Booker, Ayton, and Bridges are all under 25 and didn't let the pressure get to them in their first playoffs.
How many years you think CP3 has left? They will need an heir to his skill set

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Drummond should rebound and play defense, do not get him involved on offense, he got the woat touch

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Alot will be said about cp3 return but to be honest the Suns were fighting and building the lead back up before he came back. Props to them for that they didn't just lay down once he went out

Offense was shook the 1st few possessions after CP3 went out. then Book started driving and dishing and channeling his Kobe/MJ midrange