Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lebron didn't even bother to contest that cam johnson 3

Man was just on the bench for like 5 minutes too

Bron always conserves his energy in Game 1, especially with Vogel out there destroying their chances with these lineups. He's biding his time figuring out the weaknesses and it's even more true no considering he's coming back from injury.

Seriously, look at his record in Game 1's, he damn near always loses the first except in cupcake series.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Bron/J Kidd (because Vogel doesn't coach) will get AD more involved, and I'm guessing we'll see more Trezz/Kieff/Wes and less Drummond as the series wears on

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Why AD always need something to get him going, dude stay playing like trash in Game 1 :scust:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
They aren't. Playoff. Caliber. Players.

I don't know what the fukk Vogel is doing. Gasol should be starting and Drummond/Trez should be playing as little as absolutely necessary.
Gasol is washed...

If that’s the major change then stick a fork in em :scust:

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bron pacing himself like he did against the GSW i ain't worried about him. that big Ork Drummond and AD should dominate 2nd half.. Ayton and Chrowder got 3 fouls. One of the two if not both should foul out