Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
:mjlol: Naming players who didn’t do nearly as much movement & explosiveness on the court .

Add in I’m certain AD played a lot more during those growing years than either .

Posters really tryna say do some stretches & shake it off

Y’all need to apply as trainers if that’s the case

You never watched young D-Rob play I guess :mjlol:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You never watched young D-Rob play I guess :mjlol:
Not saying I disagree with you about AD's fragility, but Rodman and DRob were considered elite athletes at their positions. To say they didn't move or have the explosiveness AD has is ridiculous.

David Robinson in particular was probably MORE athletic and explosive than AD in every aspect.
Nah I get what both y’all saying . IMO the game today is athletes who have more movement & overall explosiveness that lead to more injuries. We’re seeing it with more acl injuries . Add in AD rapid growth spurt there’s no question it has had an effect on him staying healthy .

I just think the whole stretching argument is crazy

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They can win the next series without him. This series gonna be rough though.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that. People forget that Phoenix beat LA twice in the regular season both with AD and without. Add in an obviously not healthy Lebron and the Lakers have a problem.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ: This reach
That's a troll poster, yesterday he was one of the guys claiming that calling Memorial Day weekend a "long weekend" was offensive. :mjlol:

Not saying I disagree with you about AD's fragility, but Rodman and DRob were considered elite athletes at their positions. To say they didn't move or have the explosiveness AD has is ridiculous.

David Robinson in particular was probably MORE athletic and explosive than AD in every aspect.
David Robinson's role on both offensive and defense was far more static. He covered a much smaller area of the court and wasn't asked to do nearly as much lateral movement.

For the top-end players its not about whether they had more explosive potential (tho the NBA is definitely more explosive top-to-bottom than it was a generation ago). It's about how often they have to wear themselves out by using that explosiveness and dynamic ability on a play-to-play basis. They're just asked to do more than than they were back in the days when there was more clumpy defense, more defined roles, man coverage, and fewer players covering the entire area from the 3pt line to the rim. Not to mention Eurosteps and crossovers and so many fewer truck driver centers in the league.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
That's a troll poster, yesterday he was one of the guys claiming that calling Memorial Day weekend a "long weekend" was offensive. :mjlol:

e.
Look at this whiteboy who was caping HARD for the racist Lt Governor of Pennsylvania when the coli was dragging his ugly ass (never seen this poster caping for a black man like that) but got the nerve to call me out on that pathetic tweet. :francis:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Hope Vogel don’t fukk up this rotation and keep gasol, montrell and Morris in and out of the game and sit Drummond garbage ass down