Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He can leave LA but stay in Cali lmaoo
He specifically came for LA which is where he lived in the off-season prior to signing there. Also LA is the entertainment industry which is what he’s into. Are you implying he would go to Sacramento or San Francisco? :stopitslime:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Maybe. But this is not something you cant address with extra dedication to strecthing, diet and workout.
I think it is. Can we name another player with that type of growth in a year or 2 who was as successful as AD? Or anyone at all? We usually hear 4 or 5 inches but anyone growing almost a foot so quickly is likely going to have problems.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I think it is. Can we name another player with that type of growth in a year or 2 who was as successful as AD? Or anyone at all? We usually hear 4 or 5 inches but anyone growing almost a foot so quickly is likely going to have problems.

Rodman and the Admiral both had huge growth spurts late, even older then AD I believe. Neither had an injury riddled career

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rodman and the Admiral both had huge growth spurts late, even older then AD I believe. Neither had an injury riddled career
:mjlol: Naming players who didn’t do nearly as much movement & explosiveness on the court .

Add in I’m certain AD played a lot more during those growing years than either .

Posters really tryna say do some stretches & shake it off

Y’all need to apply as trainers if that’s the case

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS
Without AD, Bron is going to have to go 2014-2018 Saiyon Bron.

If he was healthy I'd say he could do it, but I don't think he is.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Naming players who didn’t do nearly as much movement & explosiveness on the court .

Add in I’m certain AD played a lot more during those growing years than either .

Posters really tryna say do some stretches & shake it off

Y’all need to apply as trainers if that’s the case
Not saying I disagree with you about AD's fragility, but Rodman and DRob were considered elite athletes at their positions. To say they didn't move or have the explosiveness AD has is ridiculous.

David Robinson in particular was probably MORE athletic and explosive than AD in every aspect.