Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t dismiss it as him just being soft, not every big consistently shows the ability to get to his spots or do things he know he’s capable of like a Joel. Jokic was a slow burner

Ayton seems like he partially goes as far as CP3 and Book take him, and neither are in their right mind right now. That goes with youth
Fair points.This team will only go far as Ayton takes them.CP3's a year or two from retirement status.Book's a 3rd option on a championship squad.Ayton's only 22, so there's still hope.He's the only player on the team who has the potential to become a legit # 1 option.Personally, I thinks it's a long shot that ever happens, but he has the raw ability.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Fair points.This team will only go far as Ayton takes them.CP3's a year or two from retirement status.Book's a 3rd option on a championship squad.Ayton's only 22, so there's still hope.He's the only player on the team who has the potential to become a legit # 1 option.Personally, I thinks it's a long shot that ever happens, but he has the raw ability.
I still think the verdict is out on Book’s mental ability to grow into a winner. Wait till breh gets out of Kardashian hoes

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
CP3 been a dirty bytch since high school man. Played for our rival HS and even folks there hated playing w/ and against him.
Moved onto college and punched Julius Hodge in the nuts. Punched multiple NBA players in the nuts.
Countless times just shoving folks out of nowhere, wrenching people's shoulders, etc etc

bytch ass nikka to the core I will never understand how Bron fukks w/ him or how he gets all these commercials/respect.

Booker learning the wrong shyt from him. I was real shocked and disappointed to see him go out like that.
Dennis Scrotum is a real life dikkhead, but you let that nikka win the second you start doing shyt like that. Basketball 101. Bron had at least 6 nikkas do worse than him since 04, including fukking Kevin Garnett. Never lost it.

hell look at how he handled Crowder vs how CP0 reacted to Pau Gasol or Rondo. He’s the biggest fukking loser

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Everyone going crazy on the bench except Kuzma after Lebron's post move on Crowder lol.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps

I just want to see Ayton start drawing fouls. Look for contact instead of avoiding it. He can be a 25 and 12 center easily if he got to the line.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

I just want to see Ayton start drawing fouls. Look for contact instead of avoiding it. He can be a 25 and 12 center easily if he got to the line.

At least Ayton doesn't seem to have an ego and is coachable, it could be worse. :manny:

The Suns could have taken Bagley. :manny:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's his speed. Schroder isn't better than Devin Booker or CP3 or Kyrie but his speed allows him to get to whatever part of the floor he wants to. It's so frustrating because when he is making shots it can look like he's a better player than you when y'all both know it's not true :mjlol: Him blowing by Devin Booker again was the last straw so he pushed his ass :mjlol:

He's like a better version of Ish Smith. They are too fast to be out the league

And then you turn around and here he is picking up you 90 feet:russ:...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

ayton is shooting 83% this series :heh:

If this dude just shot more

I mean in the reg season he was avg 10 fga attempts a game

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Question concerning CP3

He has a $39.8M player option coming up.

His stock is the highest it will ever be. Should he decline, and try and go to another team like the Knicks for less money, but multiple years?

For example = a 3 year (2 plus player option), $60-75M deal (20-25M a year)

Or does he bet on himself and take the $40M player option, then see what he can get in free agency the following year?