Can Cliff Paul insure the sun’s shine when the reign show out? #2 Suns vs the 7th Seed Theory Lakers

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
E2cqCmwX0AcYasu

:laff:

shyt was funny as hell seeing it live

Last edited:

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
The offense runs through Booker and CP3. Ayton rarely has plays run for him.

Some of this is on Ayton. There are time he gets the ball in the post and doesn't know what to do with it. Which leads to a turnover or Ayton passing it out of the post.

That's true. It seems like Ayton's afraid or lacks confidence in the post sometimes. With that being said, Ayton has been the most reliable player on the Suns in this series. I'll give him credit for performing at a high level against the best frontcourt in the league.

CP3 looks a little better than previous games but he's still not right. It's unfortunate for him but this injury may have screwed up his chances to get another big extension this summer.

Most of the role players are struggling to hit shots. Even Bridges disappeared.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
That's true. It seems like Ayton's afraid or lacks confidence in the post sometimes. With that being said, Ayton has been the most reliable player on the Suns in this series. I'll give him credit for performing at a high level against the best frontcourt in the league.

CP3 looks a little better than previous games but he's still not right. It's unfortunate for him but this injury may have screwed up his chances to get another big extension this summer.

Most of the role players are struggling to hit shots. Even Bridges disappeared.

I still think he can opt out and get a 2 year deal, but I would hesitant to do 3.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It’s a stunning lack of foresight. With the Clippers and Rockets he was never around when the team needed him the most, it’s no surprise he’s snake bit with injuries
Ehh the Suns might be better off in the long run because of this season. They're young guys have improved alot and they've established a winning culture. Get another point guard in there and they have a future.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
And as I said in the beginning, I didnt watch the NBA for decades, thus I didn’t know CP3 Was such a dirty player :picard:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Crowder building condos with his shot. :scust:

Ayton looks soft af. He has no meanstreak and cannot create his own shot. I was side-eying @MooseMouthMthafuga about him but he’s probably right. He’s no Embiid.

Book can’t take over a game when he needed it.

But to be fair the floor general is hurt and that is really hurt the suns chances

Last edited: