Can any man who has experience with women break down the meaning of this fb post ?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
But is she willing to accept the logical solution?
:ufdup:

It takes them 5 or 6 tries to except your solution because they are perfect beings

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
In my experience. Women just want you to listen to them vent. and be empathetic. they don't want solutions they want sympathy.
When i actually try to fix the shyt they complain about, they tell me i'm not listen or i don't get it.

Her "my tummy hurts"
Me "I can get you tums. Maybe you should avoid eating so much ice cream?"
Her"🤬😡"
me " :huhldup:
Took me a lot of therapy to understand that I can just say "That must be difficult, I'm sorry to hear that." And then im free to go lol

Seriously unless someone asks for help or assistance, I no longer offer it.

As for the original post, it's bait and 9/10 times its about money. If she got a dude then she knew who he was and what he was when she met him.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Women want the exact opposite. They just want to bytch and moan. They don’t want answers or advice :mjlol:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
In my experience. Women just want you to listen to them vent. and be empathetic. they don't want solutions they want sympathy.
When i actually try to fix the shyt they complain about, they tell me i'm not listen or i don't get it.

Her "my tummy hurts"
Her"🤬😡"
They do. Twitter and Facebook hoes just find random shyt that goes against social norms to spew so it can get views

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

Her "my tummy hurts"
Her"🤬😡"
But then if you don't offer solutions, long term... they'll eventually get upset with you for being useless

You can't win