Can any man can get any woman?

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
after reading thru that Jlova thread I was amazed how many guys admitted they would never even bother to approach her :snoop: (hey it happened to me too :sadbron:)

but back to the topic, how true is that quote? Does one only need games to bag a bad broad? Or if you aint got a good career, car ,crib and clothes there is no need to bother :yeshrug:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Game. Seen from one of my good friends. He's balding, ugly (nh), and teeth totally fukked up...but he bags the baddest.
My hero :sadbron:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Confidence goes a LONG way.

But nah I dont think ANY man can get ANY woman

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Confidence, non chalant and especially money

Every woman has a price

A lot of cats sell themselves short it's sad, no chick is unattainable none,go watch max in a goofy movie.

Y'all exalt these broads even the most beautiful women has a shelf life of like 20 years you are a man dammit

A lot of men need to get with a hot chock and just dump her so you can build up immunization and realize I did it once I can do it again :win:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
You just need game and money young.

Look at all them hoes on flav's dikk. All they want is that money.

Myammee :ahh: she woulda won if I was flav

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No everyman can't. People will try to be slick and say "Any man can get any woman as long as they..."

Well you just added a condition there. What do they need? Game? Not every man has game. Swag? Not every man has that. Confidence? Not every man has that, and confidence really doesn't mean shyt. Money? Not every man has money. If you have to change your personality to get with someone then it doesn't count. No. Any man can't get any woman.

Mcbeany

indeedy
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
No, you can be George Clooney but if a chick is not feelin you then its not happening. We can bring money into the equation too. If a chick comes from a rich family, she does not need a single dollar from a man.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Confidence, non chalant and especially money

Every woman has a price

A lot of cats sell themselves short it's sad, no chick is unattainable none,go watch max in a goofy movie.

Y'all exalt these broads even the most beautiful women has a shelf life of like 20 years you are a man dammit

A lot of men need to get with a hot chock and just dump her so you can build up immunization and realize I did it once I can do it again :win:

Breh.....you dont know how prolific your posts are sometimes, do you? :ohhh:

I'm working on a new youtube channel, please lend me your thoughts and presence for a show:dwillhuh:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
That quote is tricky. On the surface, yes, any man can get any woman. But when you start to break the man down then you see differences.

First and foremost is confidence. If you approach the situation like "she's outta my league" then you've already determined your fate.

You'd be surprised how many BAD chicks get few guys hollering at them. Of course you have those knuckleheads that holler at everything but they don't count. I'm talmbout bad chicks who most dudes don't even bother with. That's silly to me and rather pitiful to be honest.

A lot of dudes just lack confidence and/or game. Take a chance. The worst she can say is no which leaves you in the same position as if you said nothing at all. :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That quote is tricky. On the surface, yes, any man can get any woman. But when you start to break the man down then you see differences.

First and foremost is confidence. If you approach the situation like "she's outta my league" then you've already determined your fate.

You'd be surprised how many BAD chicks get few guys hollering at them. Of course you have those knuckleheads that holler at everything but they don't count. I'm talmbout bad chicks who most dudes don't even bother with. That's silly to me and rather pitiful to be honest.

A lot of dudes just lack confidence and/or game. Take a chance. The worst she can say is no which leaves you in the same position as if you said nothing at all. :yeshrug:
Having confidence won't make you have a better chance of winning the game. All it does is put you IN the game. And the worst she can say is far more than no.