Can a case be made that Kendrick Lamar prevented future and metro's "like that" from being a super smash hit?

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hear me out.

Pluto was in his bag, and if he wouldve had another verse..or maybe a verse from baby and the song would've been a summer anthem still..Future usually good at these

but Kendrick took the attention all to himself, and called out drake for the sake of his album rollout (good business strategy for his individual career)..which then turned into the drake/kendrick month that followed..and it basically buried "like that" shortly after

did kendrick low key sabotage this song from reaching it's full potential? Yea it got attention, but for the wrong reasons..it could've been way bigger as a single without the beef aspect
Still can't believe they didn't do a video for this one. I wanted to see his energy on that verse.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I did stop hearing “like that” once “They not like us” came out but there’s no telling if like that would have even been as big as it was without the Drake diss in the first place :manny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust: Gen Z different bro. Smelling a fine ass woman’s seat is one thing. But smelling a hairy balls ass man’s seat is certified deviant fakkitry in my book.

I have no don’t in my mind OP would want a whiff of Drakes culo.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Like That was AND still is a smash hit.
Kendrick and Future been had bangers before. It wasn't just about dissing Drake.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You're movin' just like a degenerate, every antic is feelin' distasteful :scusthov: