Can a case be made that Kendrick Lamar prevented future and metro's "like that" from being a super smash hit?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Hear me out.

Pluto was in his bag, and if he wouldve had another verse..or maybe a verse from baby and the song would've been a summer anthem still..Future usually good at these

but Kendrick took the attention all to himself, and called out drake for the sake of his album rollout (good business strategy for his individual career)..which then turned into the drake/kendrick month that followed..and it basically buried "like that" shortly after

did kendrick low key sabotage this song from reaching it's full potential? Yea it got attention, but for the wrong reasons..it could've been way bigger as a single without the beef aspect

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol i get what they OP is tryna say (even if he a Drake stan)

He’s trying to say/ask/muse that Kendrick’s appearance on that song (and his diss) overshadowed what could have been a springboard for another “run” for Future had they not made the choice to add Kendrick but instead went with another Future verse.

That beat and Future’s part on that song was :ohlawd:

Hard to tell

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Lol i get what they OP is tryna say (even if he a Drake stan)

He’s trying to say/ask/muse that Kendrick’s appearance on that song (and his diss) overshadowed what could have been a springboard for another “run” for Future had they not made the choice to add Kendrick but instead went with another Future verse.

That beat and Future’s part on that song was :ohlawd:

Hard to tell
OP is actually trolling.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Yo bruh serious question, did you used to post on all hip hop? This is some crazy Deja vu. They had dudes who admitted they were on Young Money payroll and they would dikkride Lil Wayne this same way.

Honestly that would be the most respectable outcome for you at this point, at least you’d have an excuse to carry on like this. Bc otherwise this is some cuck shyt :scust: