Camron spends 1 hour roasting Shakur Stevenson, but only 10 minutes talking about Ryan Garcia's racist slurs

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
NY rappers are crediting Hispanics with inventing hiphop and defend Hispanic N word usage, because they assume Hispanics are their brothers because apparantly they live in the same areas..
So the idea that Camron would go at Garcia is ridiculous, none of these rappers will because to them the N word no matter how used is a term of endearment..this is just how bad the current Black psyche is.

Rappers dont care for racist attacks against Black folks..probably the last to give a shyt was P.E, Dead Prez and The Coup like 20 years ago :childplease:
You're a fukking idiot. Did you read the thread or are just on a anti-NY rant, because you did the same in another NY related thread

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A lot of black people in New York are oblivious to this fact because they grow up around Puerto Ricans who bite black culture. They don’t realize those same Puerto Rican brothers shyt on them in private and when they’re around other Spanish people.

FOH, I'm Puerto Rican and I've NEVER did that and have checked anyone who has tried to do that in my presence. The real racist is that piece of shyt Argentinian pig you got in your profile, bozo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

They addressed this already. Nikkas wanna be mad at something today

Shakur dikk eaters running interference lol. The fact this thread is in the TLR is because they are getting roasted everywhere else and hoping to find people un informed about Boxing to take the bait.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't be bothereed looking for the other thread...Hopefully the mods will merge all of them, but Shawn Porter has just exposed himself as a super c00n.

a lot of these boxing nikkas going out sad

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to whom?

To the chatty pattys who wanna get other men involved in a dispute because they know they would get mollywhooped straight up, and that’s why they shouldn’t talk sh*t about someone who could literally beat them to death with his fists.