Camron spends 1 hour roasting Shakur Stevenson, but only 10 minutes talking about Ryan Garcia's racist slurs

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m not sure why anyone expect Cam’ron to lead the charge, or to make it their job, to publicly attack racists…

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
NY rappers are crediting Hispanics with inventing hiphop and defend Hispanic N word usage, because they assume Hispanics are their brothers because apparantly they live in the same areas..
So the idea that Camron would go at Garcia is ridiculous, none of these rappers will because to them the N word no matter how used is a term of endearment..this is just how bad the current Black psyche is.

Rappers dont care for racist attacks against Black folks..probably the last to give a shyt was P.E, Dead Prez and The Coup like 20 years ago :childplease:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
I've been seeing people say dude mentioned THEM...

Of COURSE you gonna prioritize the ones who addressed YOU.

if Garcia called "THEM" Nigg@ers cam and Mase would probably try to Hurt that boy... Made got that mad at Shannon sharpe

:russ:

Calling one Black person a “n@gger” is calling all Black people a “n@gger”.

There’s no one on earth that Black people have more smoke for than each other.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought they addressed the Garcia shyt on the segment the other day just fine. Also don't think they went in that bad on Shakur's performance. They didn't say anything others haven't said or worse.

Shakur mad at Cam and Mase, but we all see nikkaz leaving the arena in YOUR hometown cause they were bored with you Shakur. Stop deflecting nikka and step your game up.

Last edited:

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Interesting that Cam didn't use this as an opportunity to highlight how many Hispanics don't fukk with black Americans like that.

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting that Cam didn't use this as an opportunity to highlight how many Hispanics don't fukk with black Americans like that.

A lot of black people in New York are oblivious to this fact because they grow up around Puerto Ricans who bite black culture. They don’t realize those same Puerto Rican brothers shyt on them in private and when they’re around other Spanish people.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i truly don’t understand why a bunch of hip hop adjacent people run defense for this bum.

was he buying them all bottles at the club or some shyt?

at first i was wondering if he was from NY or something because I’ve seen breakfast club and JBP copping pleas too, but nah… he from victorville, CA :skip:

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
A lot of black people in New York are oblivious to this fact because they grow up around Puerto Ricans who bite black culture. They don’t realize those same Puerto Rican brothers shyt on them in private and when they’re around other Spanish people.
Shakur is also half black half puerto rican which makes this all funny