Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Is this actually good? Or is this classic Coli forcing themselves to like an album by an artist they have love for? Which they will then forget about after a week?

Did Cam actually drop something of quality this time?

djfilthyrich

All Star
Daps
Who mastered this??? :mjtf:

Audio quality is SUPER TRASH :martin:

Exactly what I was sayin to myself when I played it the first time thru. I know Cam said he has a studio in his house, so they likely cheaped out and didn't hire a mastering engineer....or they hired a really bad one ....

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Is the Mimi singing on Get Back the same person singing on Just Be Honest?

All in all this was solid imo even with Cam's voice not being the same. To me he can still write as good as he used too when he wants and this proves it. He should let this be his last album but I doubt he does that lol.

Who mastered this??? :mjtf:

Audio quality is SUPER TRASH :martin:

big facts, I thought it was just my version of it cause I listened to it on datpiffs YouTube channel.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Is this actually good? Or is this classic Coli forcing themselves to like an album by an artist they have love for? Which they will then forget about after a week?

Did Cam actually drop something of quality this time?

they’re gassing this wakk ass album , that connection joint hus and smoovth just dropped blows this out the water

this why I never ever ever read threads before listening to the album myself

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
People saying this is his best work in ten years forgot about ghetto heaven and the program. No slight to this project tho

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
I hear no one saying this..

is this Coli conjecture?
Go back a few pages theres a few people praising it as his best in a minute. I like it so far but they just listening based off the strength of the title where ghetto heaven and the program were heat!