Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm :mjcry:at the part of the song, where he said that he was going to take Juju back but he saw her hanging out with Safaree, :mjlol:
Because she "joined the circus (called Love and Hip Hop) and now she's on clown shyt."
:francis:I liked them as a couple, but he's not lying about that. She let "fame" change her, she used to be more lowkey.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I played this twice today and this is going to be a go to album for a while.

Purple Haze 1 was a go to album when I wanted to hear some Cam. This has some new age feel and it’s great. Thank You Cam.

I knew this would be heat when he was doing freestyles in the car on Instagram. :salute:

I love the part when he talks about buying his grandma the washing machine from selling work and told her he won the money playing basketball. :francis:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
On my 5th listen and this shyt just keeps getting better! I’m glad I was able to order my purple haze sweat suit a few weeks ago which I still ain’t even got it has been shipped e mail. I mean they moving slower then the damn marathon store. Anyway I’m wearing my dip set hoodie today with pride

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Gunz n Butta was nice:yeshrug:
Vado and Cam complimented each other very well on their collabos. Something about the mix of Cam's voice and Vado's flow was very authentic. Boss of all Bosses and the UN releases, I still play heavy. Vado messed up with the Khaled, he lost his sound and never really recovered imo. Their mixtapes are certified.
This is undeniable-
:wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vado and Cam complimented each other very well on their collabos. Something about the mix of Cam's voice and Vado's flow was very authentic. Boss of all Bosses and the UN releases, I still play heavy. Vado messed up with the Khaled, he lost his sound and never really recovered imo. Their mixtapes are certified.
This is undeniable-
:wow:

Exactly. It was a good duo. Wish more came outta the Vado experiment.