Albums Cam'ron - Purple Haze 2 (Discussion Thread)

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Cam sounds so uninspired. Won't go as far as saying "wack" and I'm still gonna check for this project but for the past few years its like he raps like he just got out of bed.
the thing with these dudes that are his age now at this point they been rich longer than they been broke at this point

alot of dudes lose the hunger

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Nah, ghost sounded hungry again on the last album but the beats were fukking trash...
Which one? I actually liked thirty six seasons but ain’t been keeping up so I don’t know if he dropped anything newer recently.

Daps
Fam you don’t even know..I damn near grew up on CHWM and purple haze. Been to cam studio in his crib a few times, watching him cook up some Larry Holmes anthems.:to: Broke my heart.

Out of respect for the legacy I couldn’t even holla at him..that’s killa fukkin cam!!
Throw in the damn towel :damn:
His latest video came up on my timeline.
Cringed watching it. Fit looks like an old head. Hairline going back further and voice is just destroyed.

:beli: Dave East needs to see this. This is how he will sound and look in 10 years.

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
Cam is one of my favorite rappers of all time but it’s pretty much over at this point :sadcam:

It was a great run but it’s really been going downhill for a while now :sadcam:

Every time he drop somethin I’m scared to even check it out because I’m most likely gonna wanna turn it off 30 secs in :sadcam:

That video he dropped the other day I don’t think I even made it that far :sadcam:

And this new song is actually cool but all it made me think of was how much better it woulda been in Dipsets prime :sadcam:

:sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man y’all gotta cut the goat some slack. Video was dope to me and I’m use to the voice by now I’m nuts glad he putting out material. I want a new solo DJ Quik album so bad.