Cam'ron doesn't know most of these songs

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
And my response was valid

How is your response valid when the dude I quoted said that those 2 songs were record cuts? You skipped over that part only to write irrelevant paragraphs. Bottom line, the Brandy and Xscape songs were not record cuts. They were singles with music videos.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
How is your response valid when the dude I quoted said that those 2 songs were record cuts? You skipped over that part only to write irrelevant paragraphs. Bottom line, the Brandy and Xscape songs were not record cuts. They were singles with videos.
Compared to the airplay other songs on their albums received, they were. Singles with videos don't mean shyt. Not everything catches on

Listen, agree to disagree.. I'm not going to continue to go back & forth on this

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:ehh:knew all the ones Cam knew

maybe an NY thing?
Must be. It's definitely not a Northeast thing because I knew all them tracks and I'm from Jersey.
Yeah. Listened to hiphop and R&B radio heavy heavy as a kid. I knew every one of them.
I watched videos a fair amount and I'm almost positive that my mom had almost all these albums.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Compared to the airplay other songs on their albums received, they were. Singles with videos don't mean shyt. Not everything catches on

Listen, agree to disagree.. I'm not going to continue to go back & forth on this

This guy really said that singles with music videos are still record cuts.

:what:

Then had the nerve to say agree to disagree. You just trolling at this point.

Men lie, women lie but the numbers don't

Feels So Good

US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) 8

Do You Want To

US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) 9

The song that you just acknowledged and "Do You Want" were both in the Top 10 R&B charts & both went GOLD. I repeat Top 10. How the hell can something not "catch on" if its in the damn Top 10 and goes GOLD just like it's predecessor? Wait let me guess...Being #8 counts but being #9 doesn't. Just stop. Hold this L.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
This guy really said that singles with music videos are still record cuts.

:what:

Then had the nerve to say agree to disagree. You just trolling at this point.

Men lie, women lie but the numbers don't

Feels So Good

US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) 8

Do You Want To

US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard) 9

The song that you just acknowledged and "Do You Want" were both in the Top 10 R&B charts & both went GOLD. I repeat Top 10. How the hell can something not "catch on" if its in the damn Top 10 and goes GOLD just like it's predecessor? Wait let me guess...Being #8 counts but being #9 doesn't. Just stop. Hold this L.
fukk it, since you want to be a chick about this & want my attention

I wish i had access to the BDS info for NYC radio. 'Feels so Good' was played more times & on more stations than 'Do you want to'. Both the original & the remix

Those charts you posted are a combination of the US in different metrics, not just one city. Let's use Hip-Hop for example. There were songs that played in the North/West/South that are known. Then you have songs that charted high & sold that other cities didn't even hear of or that much of.

I don't even know where @Kiyoshi-Dono from, but it's obvious that where he's from, those songs also weren't on heavy rotation...

Now I'm finished. You can come back with the slick talk

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
fukk it, since you want to be a chick about this & want my attention

I wish i had access to the BDS info for NYC radio. 'Feels so Good' was played more times & on more stations than 'Do you want to'. Both the original & the remix

Those charts you posted are a combination of the US in different metrics, not just one city. Let's use Hip-Hop for example. There were songs that played in the North/West/South that are known. Then you have songs that charted high & sold that other cities didn't even hear of or that much of.

I don't even know where @Kiyoshi-Dono from, but it's obvious that where he's from, those songs also weren't on heavy rotation...

Now I'm finished. You can come back with the slick talk

You're still just rambling away from me pointing out that the person I quoted said singles with videos were album cuts when they aren't. Then you started trolling and said singles with videos are album cuts and that I should agree to disagree. Yeah homie, I disagree...singles with actual videos aren't album cuts. No more needs to be said.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Butta Love wasnt getting serious radio play. It might have gotten a few spins after 11:00. I discovered that joint because it was in rotation on The Box.

Thier best joint for me though

“Wanna take all you clothes off
Sex you till the song goes OOOOOOOOOOOFFFF”