Cam’ron - Dinner Time (Ma$e Diss)(Prod. By Heatmakerz)

Daps
Stan snippets brehs

Have a snippet appreciation thread brehs

As I said in another thread Cam can only even the score.

Ma$e been out the game for how long and drops this shyt today and got the shyt trending #1 on YouTube and restoring the feeling. It ain’t Cam fault, but he’s an active rapper, going toe to toe or breaking even is still an L

:mjlol:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
nikkas was acting like Killa ain't built for this type of shyt :mjlol:

Disrespectful rap shyt aimed at other rappers is what he been doing his whole career, b.

nikkaz been disrespectin Killa all day too, breh. It blew my mind, I never knew there were so many ppl who didn't fukk wit Cam. nikkaz is suddenly Mase fans again off that light-ass diss song :laff:

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkaz been disrespectin Killa all day too, breh. Blew my mind, I never knew there so many ppl who didn't fukk wit Cam. nikkaz is suddenly Mase fans again off that light-ass diss song :laff:

I fukk wit Mase (at least as a rapper) and I like the diss but how the hell were dudes acting like they don't know Cam has several diss tracks just as scathing, or even more so? Dudes in that thread calling Cam washed and already handing him a L. shyt crazy. Like I said in there: Cam has waaaay too much dirt on Mase and is a veteran at this diss track shyt for cats to be automatically handing him Ls off of one track aimed at him.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan snippets brehs

Have a snippet appreciation thread brehs

As I said in another thread Cam can only even the score.

Ma$e been out the game for how long and drops this shyt today and got the shyt trending #1 on YouTube and restoring the feeling. It ain’t Cam fault, but he’s an active rapper, going toe to toe or breaking even is still an L

:mjlol:

Dog ...i remember when mase was back on the murda mase shyt on dj whoo kid in 2005 wen he was joinin g unit ....whoo kid had cats callin in from jaiil...talkin bout they was mase fans In 97 and they was like mase was their motivation :mjlol::russ:...i guess prior to their sentence