Calling folks ni99ers is the wave now online?

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
:dahell:

So I’m playing NHL 17 early this morning..I know :mjpls:

While in a online match, I get matched up with some damn kids.. sound like they are 9 or 10. So I pick my team, and he says “you ******!”

I wasn’t saying anything at this point, and someone in the background with him was like “talk like you’re back dude” and he started saying ****** again.

I turned my mic on and said “just so you know, I’m black and I hear everything”.

Little cac fakkit got quiet and backed out of the game. I reported him to Xbox live.

So then I try to join another game, and I get matched up with him again. This time he said “hey dude” sounding like Opie from Mayberry all innocent n shyt. He recognized my name and backed out with the quickness :bryan:

Is this how these little fakkits talk online?! I really don’t be on games like that but that shyt had me headed. And the times I do play online the guys are cool we talk about different shyt.

Btw his name is SuaveCrescent79. I want to end this fakkits online life :pacspit:

How can I dead this little bytch?​

shyt been like that when i joined xbl in 2005. Soon as i started shytting on those cacs in halo 2 it n* this and n* that. Alot of wouldnt say shyt to ya face though :pacspit::pacspit:. Met some cool peeps too some of my best friends through there as well.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Gears of War was hostile
:picard:

People forget what online life was like without Party Chat when you had to be among savages. Wasn't no hiding from game chat... Gears of War Execution... you get dropped and you gotta sit and watch with the other people that are dead from both teams

:wow:

shyt was vicious
Same with halo 2. You could everybody talking shyt all game :mjgrin: . Remember one time i had a squad and we was all black. So we started calling everyone trailer trash and honkeys and shyt while destroying them. The tears that day:ohlawd:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I been callled nigg3r online since the socom days, to be honest it doesnt happens as much as it used too.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any place where a bunch of white people congregate its gonna be alot of racism, thats just how they act.

I tell em to OD on heroin and they shut up. :pachaha:

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
:dahell:

So I’m playing NHL 17 early this morning..I know :mjpls:

While in a online match, I get matched up with some damn kids.. sound like they are 9 or 10. So I pick my team, and he says “you ******!”

I wasn’t saying anything at this point, and someone in the background with him was like “talk like you’re back dude” and he started saying ****** again.

I turned my mic on and said “just so you know, I’m black and I hear everything”.

Little cac fakkit got quiet and backed out of the game. I reported him to Xbox live.

So then I try to join another game, and I get matched up with him again. This time he said “hey dude” sounding like Opie from Mayberry all innocent n shyt. He recognized my name and backed out with the quickness :bryan:

Is this how these little fakkits talk online?! I really don’t be on games like that but that shyt had me headed. And the times I do play online the guys are cool we talk about different shyt.

Btw his name is SuaveCrescent79. I want to end this fakkits online life :pacspit:

How can I dead this little bytch?​
Hockey is indeed the GOAT :blessed:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's popular to say Xbox is the console of choice for racist cacs, thus creating this online culture of racism, but it's just an extension of what goes on in PC games, and really just anonymous online culture.

Was heavy into Quake 3 and various mods back before Xbox Live was a thing. Lil cacs said ****** more than Puerto Ricans from NY. Europeans used it so frequently it effectively replaced "fakkit" as a general diss. Just look up that PC game "Comedy Night" to see how much PC cacs love ****** jokes. :heh:

It ain't gonna change. Learn to roast back or wear out that mute button.
PC Master race, huh? :mjpls: