Calling folks ni99ers is the wave now online?

turbochef

Pro
Daps
Gears of War was hostile
:picard:

People forget what online life was like without Party Chat when you had to be among savages. Wasn't no hiding from game chat... Gears of War Execution... you get dropped and you gotta sit and watch with the other people that are dead from both teams

:wow:

shyt was vicious
Xbox live before party chat on halo 3. Best times of my life .:blessed: if you couldn't roast back then i feel for you.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Gotta be trolling. :mjlol:

I didn't start gaming last night, I know these cacs ain't right

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
deadass the first black person ive heard of playing nhl

didnt even know they still made nhl games

:ufdup:
Goat sport besides basketball. Gonna be switching back and forth between hockey and the Hawks tonight.

And :picard: at the replies in here. I was never a big gamer & I was overseas for a while in the military..I didn’t even have a TV let alone a game.

Didn’t know it was as bad as y’all say it is. I still wanna send that little bytch a virus tho

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
This shyt is old as Cameron's 3rd album. I remember when I eventually joined the online scene(Xbox 360) in 2009 White boys from the globe was sputting Ni**er left and right, usually I used to mute them or troll the shyt outta them that they would leave.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
NOW:yeahok:

This legit must be the first online game op has ever played...

I only play games in a party with at least 2 people so i haven't heard a cac online voice since...i don't know...2014...

Brer Dog

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol, misread your post, had to edit. Just take my advice from my first comment and you'll be good.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
:dahell:

So I’m playing NHL 17 early this morning..I know :mjpls:

While in a online match, I get matched up with some damn kids.. sound like they are 9 or 10. So I pick my team, and he says “you ******!”

I wasn’t saying anything at this point, and someone in the background with him was like “talk like you’re back dude” and he started saying ****** again.

I turned my mic on and said “just so you know, I’m black and I hear everything”.

Little cac fakkit got quiet and backed out of the game. I reported him to Xbox live.

So then I try to join another game, and I get matched up with him again. This time he said “hey dude” sounding like Opie from Mayberry all innocent n shyt. He recognized my name and backed out with the quickness :bryan:

Is this how these little fakkits talk online?! I really don’t be on games like that but that shyt had me headed. And the times I do play online the guys are cool we talk about different shyt.

Btw his name is SuaveCrescent79. I want to end this fakkits online life :pacspit:

How can I dead this little bytch?​
Where you been? :what:

Cacs been comfortably screaming "******" into headsets since day one of Xbox Live