Calling folks ni99ers is the wave now online?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dahell:

So I’m playing NHL 17 early this morning..I know :mjpls:

While in a online match, I get matched up with some damn kids.. sound like they are 9 or 10. So I pick my team, and he says “you ******!”

I wasn’t saying anything at this point, and someone in the background with him was like “talk like you’re back dude” and he started saying ****** again.

I turned my mic on and said “just so you know, I’m black and I hear everything”.

Little cac fakkit got quiet and backed out of the game. I reported him to Xbox live.

So then I try to join another game, and I get matched up with him again. This time he said “hey dude” sounding like Opie from Mayberry all innocent n shyt. He recognized my name and backed out with the quickness :bryan:

Is this how these little fakkits talk online?! I really don’t be on games like that but that shyt had me headed. And the times I do play online the guys are cool we talk about different shyt.

Btw his name is SuaveCrescent79. I want to end this fakkits online life :pacspit:

How can I dead this little bytch?​

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Wonder why you got called a nikka brehs:mjlol:

:dead:
Funny thing is I got paired up with some cac from Alabama yesterday nikka was cool. He was smoking a blunt and talkin bout he listen to Gucci & shyt.

What are there, 6 people total worldwide playing that game? :mjlol:
How in the world did you get paired right back up to play with him? :skip:
Anyway, I mute, report those clowns, and keep it movin.

It’s like 20 something :russ:
Nobody be on really in the mornings and most of em got NHL 18.

fukk that moving on shyt I wanna send the flutes his way. I need one of y’all hackers to shut his whole operation down. Word to fat joe

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Been the wave since you could talk while gaming on the Internet. Been getting called a ****** smooth since Halo 2 came out.

:skip:where have you been

I only played 2K, Madden, NCAA & Battlefield online. I’ve seen videos of little kids saying it when they play CoD but I never experienced it & didn’t know they still do it

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I only played 2K, Madden, NCAA & Battlefield online. I’ve seen videos of little kids saying it when they play CoD but I never experienced it & didn’t know they still do it

It's worse now since Trump appealing to all these racists, headsets are easy to cop and online gaming is bigger than ever. White people will find a way to call you a ****** while you playing Solitaire on ya computer.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I still remember some kid giving me the beats in GTA V. I would respawn and he would he just keep bodying me. Out the blue I hear one of his friends asked him what was he doing. This blue eyed devil said “nothing just killing a niqqer” I was like:ooh: Then I realized I was the “niqqer” he was talking about. He said that shyt so nonchalantly it made me chuckle. shyt crazy. Videogames is the only place where I have been called a niqqer. Two times so I’m guess I’m lucky:ld: