Calling all flat tops! The (OG) American Gladiators Appreciation Thread

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I remember this sooooo well. Our hero was actually losing all day long, and he was getting his ass DESTROYED by this cac Brit on the Eliminator. I mean, it was nowhere close. I was crying so hard that you would've thought that was MY dad out there.

And then the white guy's legs gave out right at the end. Two Scoops for the win! U-S-A! U-S-A! #GreatMomentsInBlackHistory

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I always thought Hang Tough was the worst event.

It definitely gets no love. This site rated is second worst only to Sky Track.
The Definitive Ranking of All 16 American Gladiators Events

My top three WOATs will always be Hang Tough, Sky Track and Atlasphere.
2 Scoops was the truth. Had the crowd chanting "2 SCOOPS, 2 SCOOPS":blessed: once they saw how he constantly sonned the Gladiators.

Then talking shyt at the end. (Might not have made a bit of sense, though.)

Interesting thing about Blaze. Back in the day, there was a show called Knights and Warriors, which was a bad AG ripoff. Blaze married one of those guys & got kicked off the show. But she got the last laugh: she's still married to him, she went on to become a math teacher, and their oldest son plays for Iowa State.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It definitely gets no love. This site rated is second worst only to Sky Track.
The Definitive Ranking of All 16 American Gladiators Events

My top three WOATs will always be Hang Tough, Sky Track and Atlasphere.

Then talking shyt at the end. (Might not have made a bit of sense, though.)

Interesting thing about Blaze. Back in the day, there was a show called Knights and Warriors, which was a bad AG ripoff. Blaze married one of those guys & got kicked off the show. But she got the last laugh: she's still married to him, she went on to become an lawyer, and their oldest son plays for Iowa State.

:ohhh:Ricky Bobby bit "Shake and Bake" from 2 Scoops?

And I forgot about ol' boy who ended up playing Jax in that awful Mortal Kombat sequel.