Call of Duty: Modern Warfare | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
You have to really retrain yourself to play this COD, it's a lot slower. The game really rewards camping or stationary play.

The guns feel really good, and the attachment system is much better than past COD games. Because of this though, hip firing is absolute trash and will mostly get you killed unless you have a laser site (and thats only a slight improvement). The best weapon attachments seem to be locked away behind the higher levels of weapon ranks so you are really forced to stick with a weapon so that you can level it to get to the more useful unlocks for it.

Playing this all weekend, it's going to take an adjustment to go back to BO4 because of the pace of the game.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Amazon on some bullshyt. Ordered Thursday morning but I still haven't gotten my code. I was cancelling it anyway after the beta

Daps
Pre ordered the game and played it when it was available, im a beginer and this is only my second time playing COD first was BO3 but the game is good. I cant wait to play the campaign mode when the game comes out next month full version

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
This game feels way too clunky. Unlike any other COD I've played before.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is just any old COD with a semblance of weight physics applied. At least it runs smooth but this is just a small load on servers with only one console of preorders. ARs suck. Graphically game looks as hideous and washed out as usual. And these map design will lead to camping galore. Community will turn on this fast. They just want three lane maps with OP kill streaks spray and pay mechanics