Watching Oakland go wild .. "

s-l400.jpg

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
How is that even possible?

The jet stream travels from west to east, it picked up some of that smoke and brought it over here, what goes up is bound to travel in the atmosphere, there’s no smoky smell or anything but there’s a definite haze to the sky.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
nikkas feel a lil heat and start acting like bytches :hhh:

facts

we been dealing with 95 degree weather with 80% humidity in the south for generations.

it’s been in the high 80s this week and that shyt feels like heaven compared to what we been dealing with since late May

Yeah, but it's all relative. We're not accustomed to temperatures going much higher than 85 and our homes and many cars aren't set up with a/c because the environment never necessitated it. Pretty sure y'all would be tripping off a +20 degree difference as well.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
facts

we been dealing with 95 degree weather with 80% humidity in the south for generations.

it’s been in the high 80s this week and that shyt feels like heaven compared to what we been dealing with since late May

yall just be making up stats in here

youve never been in 95 degree weather with 80% humidity ever in your life . That would be equal to 136 degree heat :martin:

link me one fukking day in your state in the history of ever that was ever 95 degrees and 80% humidity :martin:

mafukkas actually retarded in here

A STATE IS ON FIRE FROM BEING HOT
yall states aint never been in fire or known for fire :snoop:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yall just be making up stats in here

youve never been in 95 degree weather with 80% humidity ever in your life . That would be equal to 136 degree heat :martin:

link me one fukking day in your state in the history of ever that was ever 95 degrees and 80% humidity :martin:

mafukkas actually retarded in here

A STATE IS ON FIRE FROM BEING HOT
yall states aint never been in fire or known for fire :snoop:

I was stationed in Japan & The Philippines, and it gets that hot :umad:

Obviously it was a tongue in cheek comment but GA does have 90 plus degree weather with 50-70% humidity in the spring, summer and beginning of fall :umad:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I was stationed in Japan & The Philippines, and it gets that hot :umad:

Obviously it was a tongue in cheek comment but GA does have 90 plus degree weather with 50-70% humidity in the spring, summer and beginning of fall :umad:

90 degree heat with 70% humidity "feels" like 106

Them still rookie numbers son