California feels like hell right now

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I woke up spooked today. I thought I missed an evacuation order or something with how dark and orange it is outside.:francis:

This shyt is nuts. The whole sun is blocked out and it's red, foggy, and dark over here at my job right now. It's so dark that all the lights that are on photocell sensors are still on because it thinks it's night time. I tried to take some pics, but my phone's camera keeps auto correcting the images. On the plus side, despite it looking like a post apocalyptic landscape, the air quality is actually pretty good, as it sounds like the bay's water has pushed all the smoke into the upper atmosphere.

Why the Bay Area sky has a yellow glow but it doesn't smell like smoke

920x920.jpg

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This shyt is nuts. The whole sun is blocked out and it's red, foggy, and dark over here at my job right now. It's so dark that all the lights that are on photocell sensors are still on because it thinks it's night time. I tried to take some pics, but my phone's camera keeps auto correcting the images. On the plus side, despite it looking like a post apocalyptic landscape, the air quality is actually pretty good, as it sounds like the bay's water has pushed all the smoke into the upper atmosphere.

920x920.jpg

IMG-20200909-095101.jpg

IMG-20200909-094949.jpg

Just some quick pics I took a little earlier this morning. My house is completely dark. I thought I woke up at 5 or 6 AM, it was already 8:30.

Haven't stepped outside to check the air quality, but yesterday was still a lil trash in Marin. Was relieved when I crossed the GG bridge and was wrapped in fog though.:noah:

Last edited:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
IMG-20200909-095101.jpg

IMG-20200909-094949.jpg

Just some quick pics I took a little earlier this morning. My house is completely dark, I thought I woke up at 5 or 6 AM, it was already 8:30.

Haven't stepped outside to check the air quality, but yesterday was still a lil trash in Marin. Was relieved when I crossed the GG bridge and was wrapped in fog though.:noah:

shyt's maney af right now breh :russ:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
As someone on the other coast im like :damn::damn:

what the fukk

Surreal doesn't even begin to describe how weird it feels. I feel like I'm in a Stephen King novel right now. The heavy fog mixed with the smoke is just making it even worse. It's almost lunchtime and all the exterior lights are still on because it's so dark :damn:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

920x920.jpg

Sheesh...Like the apocalypse happened...:picard:

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

920x920.jpg

Looks like Blade Runner 2049.
blade_runner_2049.png

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Born n raised in this muthafukka 40+ years. I have NEVA woke up n seen no shyt like this in all the fires we have had up n down the muthafukkin state.

KTVU talkin about its "normal", "simple explanation..."

Get the fukk aaaaaaaalllll the way outta here with that. Trying to not cause a panic:camby:

Got this bytch lookin like Night Of The Comet

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:what: Florida heat aint got shyt on California heat :mjlol: even with humidity it aint even close :mjlol:

Death Valley just set a world record at 137 degrees :mjlol:

world record

How you gone compare your lil ass state with its lil heat to a state literally known for being on fire half the year from hot it is :mjlol:

i aint seen the sun clearly in a whole month because of smoke :mjlol: it hit 114 degrees where I live today. In September.

You aint never got a warning telling you its hazardous to breathe the fukking air so keep all windows closed :mjlol:

Sounds like a lot to be proud of during these times of woe, go Cali! :salute:

I can't see how it can be that damn hot and places have no central or installed A/C :mjlol:

But for real, be safe, that fire shyt scary