Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I could care less, fakkit

w85bns.png

Im from Crown Heights, Brooklyn NY.

There is absolutely nothing you can say now. And even if you can make jokes about brooklyn, Im sure there are millions.....THERE'S NOTHING YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HERE CAN SAY ABOUT ME.

You from the same borough as this guy :gag:

:umad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
you know it was coming :umad:

fukk Compton-Tim Dog - YouTube

"Having that gang war
We want to know what you're fighting for
Fighting over colors?
All that gang shyt is for dumb muthafukkas"

:aicmon:

Lmao.. Homie posted Tim Dog. I just saw him on dateline nbc.. Dude got arrested for some scam shyt. I never knew who he was before then. He had a bunch of gullible white bytches sellin they souls for him.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
you know it was coming :umad:

fukk Compton-Tim Dog - YouTube

"Having that gang war
We want to know what you're fighting for
Fighting over colors?
All that gang shyt is for dumb muthafukkas"

Bloods vs Crips Video NYC Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - YouTube

:aicmon:

I actually live on that block and around the monkeys that shot that video.....

:sadcam:

:snoop:

:wow:

aiight you got me, man. Im G enough to admit i've been flattened & humbled. Im waving the white flag up out this thread. Speak amongst yourselves.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:skip: I'll just Leave this here. Master P soaked up Game from Richmond. He lived there for like 8 years

:birdman: has tear drop tattoos and was in a group called the "Big Tymers". Where do you think black and grey prison tats come from? And I was hearing 40 water constantly say "Big Timer" before I even heard a Cash Money record. I'm not hating, I'm a big fan of old school No Limit and Cash Money. That new Cash money though:pacspit:. C'mon, back in the day most of the south was Booty shaking whoomp there is/ tootsie roll music. I don't know why it's an issue. Back in the day the South supported LA/Bay music and vice versa, when New York was dissing everything that wasn't "Real Hip Hop".

Oh, and the most influential Rapper ever, Mc New York aka Tupac soaked much Game from California and disowned his roots.

go to 4:45-6:40

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
These clowns tryna rewrite history

Tha nerve of these nikkaz to make a thread like this when they owe they whole existence to Cali

40 water had tha whole south bumpin his shyt for they had a voice