Cali loves the South

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:what: the bay has never hated the south. we and the midwest were the regions that showed y'all the most love.

ya dig and bruh is not slang started by any rappers. older nikkas from back in the day was using this shyt before hip hop existed.

Naw mayne...Let these dudes think that hip hop created everything so they can argue and brag about stuff they didn't contribute to

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Not taking any sides here.. But Master P/No Limit is the worst example you could have used for anyone biting the south. No Limit was created in Richmond, Cali, No Limit wouldn't be shyt without In A Minute Records or Sick Wid It's original indie blueprint for running a label and promoting artist.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yall cant even claim the panthers.. They all southern nikkas who moved to cali.

Cali and the south have strong ties. I just like educating the youth. They bay LOVES the south , which is pretty much what this thread is about.

So we cant claim Tookie and Freeway either:childplease:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Most of my favorite rappers from Cali.. I got an Ice Cube avatar. Its all love , just giving yall a history lesson.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Breh, Cali has the biggest influence on urban culture, out of any state.

I don't normally like getting involved in these type of tom-foolery discussions....But If my nikka reganomics say you dead. Then.....You DEAD.

Cali cats LOVE saying what the quoted homosexual just said, but in all honesty, cali really and truely is home of the "CORNY nikka".

Every region of negroes has its own niche in the "coolness" factor of our culture, wicked or glorious.....But California has a real stranglehold on being the nucleus of the "CORNY ASS nikka"

Cases in point, man.....

6d12000331bf1709cb092601c116eb13.jpeg

2009-07-27-crookedi.jpg

b2k-imx.jpg

:rudy:

*Awaits typical post about weed & gangbanging*

Last edited by a moderator:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
:stopitslime:

Master P stole everything from tha bay, that's how he formed no limit and blew tha south up after that, tha southern rap scene owes its whole existence to tha bay area

If thy wuznt enough Cash Money stole they while style from LA nikkaz white t's, souljah rags :childplease:, callin themselves "BG"'s :rudy:

Thread starter needs to be negged to oblivion

And Tookie didn't start tha Crips so we could give a fukk less

@ this clown reaching talmbout tha south started tha black panther movement :sitdown:

And revolutionary cats in tha bay wore dreads on some African shyt

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
everybody swagga jacks from every other region, don't know why you dudes are arguing about it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Real talk tho, fukk Cali and The South

East Coast/NY Hip Hop Birthed All Ya'll nikkas :win:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don't normally like getting involved in these type of tom-foolery discussions....But If my nikka reganomics say you dead. Then.....You DEAD.

Cali cats LOVE saying what the quoted homosexual just said, but in all honesty, cali really and truely is home of the "CORNY nikka".

Every region of negroes has its own niche in the "coolness" factor of our culture, wicked or glorious.....But California has a real stranglehold on being the nucleus of the "CORNY ASS nikka"

Cases in point, man.....

nick cannon - gigolo ft r kelly - YouTube

2009-07-27-crookedi.jpg

krump kings vs clowns edition 2008 - YouTube

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gZxvCHbYjPo/RbLOVwhYw_I/AAAAAAAAAHM/X4yVma1geeY/s400/omarion.jpg

Lil+Wayne+2011+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Show+qX7YD5XzCU7l.jpg

Worst%2027%20%20Crank%20That,%20Soulja%20Boy.jpg

rickross.jpg

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!

Cases in point, man.....

nick cannon - gigolo ft r kelly - YouTube

2009-07-27-crookedi.jpg

krump kings vs clowns edition 2008 - YouTube

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gZxvCHbYjPo/RbLOVwhYw_I/AAAAAAAAAHM/X4yVma1geeY/s400/omarion.jpg

you know it was coming :umad:

"Having that gang war
We want to know what you're fighting for
Fighting over colors?
All that gang shyt is for dumb muthafukkas"

:aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator: