Caleb Does Dallas - 2022 Cotton Bowl: #10 USC Trojans vs #16 Tulane

Daps
Didn’t watch the game but looking at the scoring summary and play by play breakdown of the collapse is crazy.

Tulane with multiple scoring drives of 50 secs in 2 plays, 44 secs in 3 plays and 23 secs in 2 plays.

Was there even nikkas on the field? You’ll be hard pressed to duplicate those numbers in 11-on-0 practice mode on Madden.

I said this all year long, with the exception of the forced TOs, USC has the WOAT defense I’ve EVER seen. WOAT tackling and positioning. I wouldn’t let the DC back into the locker room after the game. fukking disgrace.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Didn’t watch the game but looking at the scoring summary and play by play breakdown of the collapse is crazy.

Tulane with multiple scoring drives of 50 secs in 2 plays, 44 secs in 3 plays and 23 secs in 2 plays.

Was there even nikkas on the field? You’ll be hard pressed to duplicate those numbers in 11-on-0 practice mode on Madden.

I said this all year long, with the exception of the forced TOs, USC has the WOAT defense I’ve EVER seen. WOAT tackling and positioning. I wouldn’t let the DC back into the locker room after the game. fukking disgrace.

shyt was tackling dummy status

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Their MLB Shane lee is the worse player to take the field under Saban at Bama

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

breh usc couldn't tackle anything, guys were breaking like 5 tackles on some plays. CBs getting burnt on every play

without caleb williams usc would prob have like 5 wins this year