Caitlyn Clark's game had more TV viewers than any NBA game this season on ESPN

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The game is growing and the rise in viewership just confirms what im watching on the court...the skill level of the players has improved...the game is more uptempo and they finish much better around the rim...the LV Aces are putting on a
clinic this year...they been fun to watch

i remember dem swoopes, cooper, tina thompson, rebecca lobo, lisa leslie days i actually used to watch as a teenager

focusloco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NORTH LAS VEGAS
i remember dem swoopes, cooper, tina thompson, rebecca lobo, lisa leslie days i actually used to watch as a teenager
They league had a buzz back then...to this day that Houston Comets team with Thompson swoops and Cooper is one of the goat women's basketball teams...the Aces are restoring that feeling this year

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was watching the old WNBA and man it was terrible but Cynthia Cooper was insane. Only perimeter scorer close is Arike and Cooper was a better playmaker.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The only way the WNBA would make money is if the best ladies of all time played in the same era, which is impossible.