Caitlyn Clark signs a LeBron Money Nike deal

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Those other players gonna be mad as hell

GLaoNXHXcAA7HBo

Aja been the best player in the league for about 3 years now, so I would understand her frustration. This makes it 3 wnba players who have shoe deals and I’m not one of them.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when super c start being all up in them national subway commercial's with Mahomes and Curry :lolbron: them hoe's really going to be made

Daps
:sas2: Cacs gladly overpay for their own
100%.

See Taylor Swift.

Dudes are trying to apply THEIR feelings to 200 million white people. She's gonna have white girls working on their jump shot like Tiger had brehs working on their short game.

The largest female demographic in America is white women. You only need a slice of that to make $$$$$$.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
100%.

See Taylor Swift.

Dudes are trying to apply THEIR feelings to 200 million white people. She's gonna have white girls working on their jump shot like Tiger had brehs working on their short game.

The largest female demographic in America is white women. You only need a slice of that to make $$$$$$.

I mean shyt is common sense.

Def gon have WNBA players in their feelings.

Daps
Makes you think :jbhmm: Congrats though.

Ok.....

CC looks like she'd be Aaron Rodgers daughter or fraternal twin.

Sabrina on paper should be fine but she isn't. Bet if she wasn't an athlete and had more body fat, she'd be a snack. Her sons gon be masculine and skrong as fukk with them Eastern Euro genes. Probably NFL bound or making some Lil Luka's.

Breanna is the best looking one which is.......surprising. Cannot tell if she's a lesbian or straight. Honestly her and KD should get married. They both got that "Ball is Life" way about them. Like they'll wake up at 2am on a Thursday and play 21 because they can't sleep.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I`m sorry but do y'all actually like this bullshyt? lol the talent gap between these hoes be so wide idk how nikkas watch the product, and then all these media outlets seem to just be spamming this shyt hoping it sticks vs actual organic hype. Ive never seen humans discuss women's hoops in real life