Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
yo that look on his face when he tells him what time to come thru :dead: should be a smiley

this dude is a good actor :ehh:
:dead:Back in the day, when somebody asked what time it was, somebody would always look at their watch and say "It's about ten thuhty."

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Me and my boys just referred to that nikka as "Partna" in every movie we saw him in. I don't even know the real name of that nikka.

Samuel-Monroe-Meme.png
He's from rollin 60s

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Doc clowning Chauncey for that beatdown while watching a fight on TV:

Doc: :damn: DAMN, man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS!!! :whoo: Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man! :russ:

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :wtb: Yeah, nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :sas1: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka. :banderas:

Doc: Beatin him. :lolbron: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: Man nikka, :pacspit: fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine! :camby:

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :stopitslime: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :umad: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. :childplease: I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

:laff:

Always the funniest part to me....when Chauncey knock off the tape off the table..this nikka hated Kane

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
While everybody think it's some gang violence turf wars going on out here in the streets

Most if not all the dudes I know who got killed or locked up for years was over scenarios that played out like caine vs lana's cousin smh.

Crazy when I was a kid I felt like the way caine died was so stupid only to live today and see situations play out like that daily smh

Ronnie Macho

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If he didn't want to raise the baby but still be drama free he could have lied and said he'd take care of it.
He was leaving at the end of the summer anyway. It's fukked up but he could have dipped on her and nobody would have died.

Right....this nikka was ready to take care of some other nikkas baby...but not his own...:what:
www.kavinthe1.com