Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

tDames

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: Doc clowning Chauncey for that beatdown while watching a fight on TV:

Doc: :damn: DAMN, man!!! Hey man, this muthafukka on this TV whipping this boy ASS!!! :whoo: Man, I'm tellin ya, this a good ass fight, man. This look like Caine beatin yo ass the other night, man! :russ:

(Chauncey, at the table, preparing to mail a copy of the Korean store murder/robbery tape to the cops)

Chauncey: :wtb: Yeah, nikka?

(Doc continues watching fight)

Doc: :ooh: Ooh, man.

Chauncey: :sas1: I bet you Caine won't be laughin after 5-0 get a hold of this muthafukkin tape. You can bet that shyt, nikka. :banderas:

Doc: Beatin him. :lolbron: Hey look man, if this was Caine whoopin yo ass on this TV--

Chauncey: Man nikka, :pacspit: fukk CAINE, nikka!!! (knocks stuff off table) Muthafukkin Caine, nikka! Don't talk to me about no gotdamn Caine! :camby:

Doc: :rudy: Man, fukk you!

Chauncey: :stopitslime: You fat, pudgy-ass muthafukka!

Doc: :umad: If this was you on TV, you got ya ass whipped. :childplease: I don't give a fukk what you talkin about.

:laff:

That was the fukkin funniest part of the movie
Point-And-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
i remember watching that movie thinking
"Double Burger with Cheese" was going to be the one to clip Caine.

I mean dude took his jewelry, his daytons, beeper AND made him order his food.

Y'all know he was crying in the car after he pulled off from the drive thru

Daps
breh fukked with his OG's baby mama Ronnie :martin::martin:

breh bought shyt for Ronnie's son before even dating/smashing her :martin::martin:

breh got with a single mom at age 18 :martin::martin:

breh dropped his 40 oz on some dumb shyt at the store :martin::martin:

breh hanged with ain't shyt nikkas like O-Dog or A-Wax. :martin::martin:

breh didn't listen to Sharif or Sharif's pops when they was kicking some real shyt to him :martin::martin:

breh beat up the dude who had the tape of the liquor store robbery :martin::martin:

breh got himself killed, and his innocent homie killed over dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to take responsibility of a child that could possibly be his, thus creating another nikka who will do dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to go to Atlanta especially before the trannys, gays and when freaknik was still around :martin::martin:

Breh didn't care if he lived or died :martin:

tumblr_m1katmHsnE1rqjzdxo1_500.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I wonder if dude improv'd that run and The Hughes Brothers were just too busy dying of laughter to say anything :mjlol:

Chauncey and that white dude was hilarious

Chauncey: Meet me here tomorrow night about 10:30 :demonic:

Cac: Wait, do you mean 10:30 at night :merchant:

Chauncey: Do do I stutter muthafukker?

Cac: :merchant: No no

Chauncey: you scared to come through this neighborhood at night muthafukker :mjpls:

Chauncey: you ain't scared to have the black man steal for your funky ass is you :martin:

Last edited: