Cacs go to arab festival to protest and they get stoned crazyyy vid

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
did this cac really just compare civil rights protests to some drunk hillbillies spending all day at a muslim festival provoking them and disrespecting their culture and religion?

get the fukk on with that bullshyt :smh: cacs will say anything these days to make themselves out to be victims

:beli: so your first thought on seeing this was "muslims are intolerant savages" and when someone called you on it you backtrack and make it seem to be a consensus among the masses, when it's really just a consensus amongst ignorant smug white trash like you and the protesters in the vid

white people in this thread spinning like ballerinas

I ain't White :heh:

And I can give two fukks about Muslims and Christians.

Daps
Lol, theyre obviously not all cacs, and are just religious nuts

But who cares, fukk them both anyway....ALL religion is retarded...and fukk them muslim fukks too...they aint getting no pass...shoe bombing greasy middle eastern fukks :pacspit: praising blatant pedophiles and shyt

ALL religion is horrible, false and retarded, but Islam is especially fukked up. :pacspit: @ islam. This kinda shyt is all they know, violence....buncha cavemen.

And the vatican is full of pedophile fakkits. :pacspit: but no different from islam...alot of pedophiles over there in the greasy middle east, doing it off the strength of muhhamad

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
One thing about this video that I wanted to point out was when that CAC said something about muslims cutting people's heads off. Which I agree is fukked up. But I instantly made the :stopitslime: face because Americans have there own form of cutting people's heads off. Called electric chair. Another one is called shooting range. (Lethal injection is obviously the most humane of all other forms of execution. As it evokes less pain. Atleast that's what is believed, since we can't ask those who went through it if it was painful, but Some people still get the chair last I heard)

So yeah American justice system is not that much better when it comes to capitol punishment.

Another thing is let these Muslims have there festival, why the fukk u trying to impose your beliefs on them. I was raised Christian myself but :childplease:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
there was a black man riding w/ them white dudes.
I swear, there is at least one black man in every kind of group.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get the fukk out of peoples festival you devilish motherfukkers. It's not enough to bomb their country, you got to hound them while they're having a party.